PEARLS BY THE BAY 2023

Ooh hurray, Sheri AND Nora ... ! Look forward to seeing you both. Sheri are you aquarium diving any time that week?

Will be great to see you all!

Ooh hurray, Sheri AND Nora ... ! Look forward to seeing you both. Sheri are you aquarium diving any time that week?
Yes, I’ll be diving at Aquarium of the bay (Pier 39) Thursday, and Steinhart Aquarium (California Academy Of Sciences in Golden Gate Park) on Monday. Send me a message if you want to come visit, and I’ll let you know when I’ll be in the tank. If he is in a good mood, you might be able to see me hand feed Birch, my 250+ lb giant sea bass buddy at AOTB… I’m generally in the tank between 10:30 and noon…

Thanks Sheri! Our schedule is different this year, we're coming to CA May 9, traveling, then finishing up with PBTB. But we'd love to see you dive, and you and Nora at PBTB :)

Purranha, sorry we'll miss you, but what a nice reason to miss ... hope you have a wonderful trip to Taipei :)

Me too, me too
I’m afraid my giant seabass boyfriend isn’t in the aquarium I dive in on Monday, so you won’t be able to witness my seductive herring-waving technique, but I’ll be happy to give you a high five through 7 inches of acrylic in between scrubbing off algae spots in the Philippines Coral Reef exhibit! Such a glamorous job…

Well since the topic of seabass boyfriend came up, doing an obligatory posting here!
IMG_8568.JPG

Thanks Sheri! Our schedule is different this year, we're coming to CA May 9, traveling, then finishing up with PBTB. But we'd love to see you dive, and you and Nora at PBTB :)

Purranha, sorry we'll miss you, but what a nice reason to miss ... hope you have a wonderful trip to Taipei :)
Message me if you think you might be in SF on a Thursday morning, maybe before PBTB, if you’ll be heading back home soon after. I’m diving every week, and my sweet Birch has been hungry lately! 🧜‍♀️💖🐟

Heading home tomorrow. Will update with some pics but might take another day. Also, I’ll be posting them in the ”Other” thread for members only. It was an epic pearl party!:grouphug::wow: A HUGE thank you to Sarah!:07:

Pearls By The Bay was GLORIOUS! Walter and I arrived safely back home late last night ... it's a long way from CA to PA. Our heartfelt THANK YOU to Sarah, Fuji, Glenn, Douglas, and all the presenters who shared such beauty and knowledge ... it was perfect and we are still in the clouds :)

Back