Pearls as One and CIBJO

jshepherd

Hisano and I were in Bangkok last week for the CIBJO Congress and specifically for the Pearl Commission and editing of the Blue Book.

It was quite the experience. Here is a short overview of one of my presentations along with Justin Hunter of JHunter Fiji and Shigeru Akamatsu of Mikimoto.

One quick side note, I was referring to the search analytics of the forum when I referenced 25-45.

Hisano and I were in Bangkok last week for the CIBJO Congress and specifically for the Pearl Commission and editing of the Blue Book.

It was quite the experience. Here is a short overview of one of my presentations along with Justin Hunter of JHunter Fiji and Shigeru Akamatsu of Mikimoto.

One quick side note, I was referring to the search analytics of the forum when I referenced 25-45.

As one who is outside of that age demographic, I appreciate the clarification...I think.

Great article!

Congratulations to Jeremy and to Justin! I fell out of that demographic too JerseyPearl .... I am comforted that Jeremy is committed to educating children about pearls ;)

Congratulations to Jeremy and to Justin! I fell out of that demographic too JerseyPearl .... I am comforted that Jeremy is committed to educating children about pearls ;)

That makes me a child, lol!

What I was referencing in the talk is that according to Google, nearly 50% of the visitors to Pearl Guide are 25-44. People as young as their early 20s are doing Google research about pearls. I think that's pretty awesome!

I think it's 1,000% awesome that there's a resurgence in interest in pearls among the 25 - 44 age group, and that we are so lucky to have Jeremy to educate ALL of us :)

It's great that there is more interest, but it's not reflected in what I see in B&M jewelry stores. :confused:

Back