Pearl Collecting

This is my favorite full strand because it is an extremed circled Tahitian Pearl strand I recently had restrung (and it is my first strand, recently rediscovered after being tucked away and out of sight).

My Pearls.jpg

I LOVE circled Tahitians; those are stunning ... and look great on you, BlackPearlDudeDC. Wear them often :)

I can always count on y'all bringing a smile to my face!!!! Though my ear is pierced (an act of rebelling staunch southern upbringing I suppose) I hardly ever wear earrings, and I have a few diamond studs, tiny tiny hoops etc. You ladies always impress me with the sheer bravery wearing the big or heavy earrings that you do...( I don't even like my hair touching my ears, and trust me it curls around my lobes a lot LoL)

I love that strand. It looks great with your beard and T-shirt. I do love a man in pearls.

I don't normally think of Rowan Atkinson as sexy, but in Blackadder 2 he really rocked the Elizabethan pearl earring look.

http://earnthis.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/rowan-atkinson-Creation5webV1.jpg

Thank you Pattye & thank you all for the kind words! I have a few more pieces I will share if there is interest and I am able to find time to get photos loaded :).

Missed this earlier, BPDDC, great look on you!!

Okay okay guys I did forget you all are pearl nuts LOL, here is a sneak peek:

Some Tahitian Pearls, Tahitian Keshi Pearls, Black Spinel, Charoite*** & Amethyst:

Hhhet copy.jpg

***Center necklace center opaque bead

Last edited:
BPDDC, I've missed this thread...Wow! Love a man wearing pearls...like GG said - Hot Stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks GG and lmgarden! Besides black pearls I really dig black spinel (or black diamonds)

Back