Paua pearls ending soon

laurenb

Agustus collection has several paua pearls up that seem low in price and are ending soon.

Can't vouch for seller or pearls, but thought that might be of interest to PGers. :)

Here are all the naturally occurring pearls they have listed.

Last edited:
Saw those yesterday. Very tempting. I think several members have purchased from them without trouble.

Hi: Yes I actually purchased one from them last year. I just finished a necklace using the pearl as a centerpiece in a suite of necklaces featuring unusual and unexpected stones (with this pearl). I will post them in lowly beaders.

I was pleased with my purchases and the paua pearl cam with a source certificate.

I just won these from them, not received them yet, however, they looked good value to me :)

Cream White FW Keishis

I shall let you know what they are like once they arrive :)

I did not snipe this time, too tired to wait up, and placed an absent bid instead, and was pleasantly surprised to find I have won :D

This is my first purchase from this seller, and they left positive feedback as soon as I have paid for the goods, very trusting indeed!

So their vibes is good with me so far :)

DK :)

I just won these from them, not received them yet, however, they looked good value to me :)

Cream White FW Keishis

I shall let you know what they are like once they arrive :)

I did not snipe this time, too tired to wait up, and placed an absent bid instead, and was pleasantly surprised to find I have won :D

This is my first purchase from this seller, and they left positive feedback as soon as I have paid for the goods, very trusting indeed!

So their vibes is good with me so far :)

DK :)

Very nice! Their SSP keishi selection is pretty awesome too. One has to be cautious, of course, but it's hard to beat eBay for variety.

I've bought several times from this ebay seller and can vouch for his honesty and integrity.
His service was absolutely first class and the one time I had a problem - not the seller's fault - he bent over backwards to help me out.

Yes, I bought gold from him and he sent it by Fedex (and didn't even charge a lot). I can vouch for him as well.

Back