Ordered SSP for tin cup bracelet—would love advice on making it

Those are nice. I thought tin-cup as soon as I saw them and before I read your comment.

Thank you to all for your comments on the pearls! I need to take better photos of them. So happy with the glow and the orient. I’m finishing another project (cross stitch, birthday present), and then I’ll happily turn my attention to the bracelet.

I kind of want to have one of them drilled larger and add a bead grommet so I can wear it “floating” on a chain. Or just buy another and specify a larger hole for a grommet to fit. These are drilled with 1mm through holes.

I like 'em!!! Nice size and great luster :)
Should make for a very nice tin-cup necklace!

Aww!! I love that reflection! So lustrous. How are they doing now? ;)

P.s. Just noticed in your original post that my ID was right next to VP's name... I can't help smiling. :biggrin:

Aww!! I love that reflection! So lustrous. How are they doing now? ;)

P.s. Just noticed in your original post that my ID was right next to VP's name... I can't help smiling. :biggrin:

I’m finally back after a while away. We had a wild summer with house renovations and other stuff that was not very conducive to creativity. But I’m ready to get out my toolkit and my findings and get rolling soon. Also: VP is a style inspiration for me, as well as an inspiration in myriad other ways! :love:

Back