Opinions please (exotics, part one)

Thank you for posting the picture! That is definitely a much better solution for admiring your pearls than having to carry around a mirror. :)

Very nice. Well, if you're worried about the magnetic clasps, I'll just say that I got some cheap but really pretty crystal bracelets from China with them, and I malaligned it trying to wear it and clipped my own skin. It was very painful ... they are secure, alright!

Lovely! Did you use beading wire, or silk/nylon?

I am another fan of PowerPro. And the great thing about using gimp and spacers is that I can use the mossgreen color my local Walmart stocks and no-one is the wiser.

What a genius idea to use a magnetic clasp to attach the bracelet to the necklace and use it as an extender. Could multipurpose pieces be the new trend in jewelry making? Has anyone seen anything like this before? Very smart.

Almost everyone on the forum who orders necklace/bracelet sets from the vendors will couple the two pieces together to have the versatility of a longer strand. The magnetic clasp is a new idea. Interactive jewelry is a PG passion.

Boo, the necklace (and bracelet) are truly stunning, and I love the way you have used the magnetic clasps, I'm a real fan of those. The whole ensemble, as you have put it together, just 'works' so well.

HI Boo
That is an incredible piece. why am I not surprised? Well, I have a pair of your pearl beaded sandals! Of which, I intend to post a picture.

It would be so great to find some magnetic clasps that don't pull open-or lose their magnets.......

pearl design

pearl design

Boo,
Great job again with your design. The spacers really bring out the color of each pearl. I wish I could knot...

Stunning piece, Boo - so when is there going to be a "lowly beader's photo gallery" attached to the forum. Your work is amazing - I love the different shapes for bracelet and pendant - great design work! By the way, photos of pearl beaded shoes would be good to see....

The original topic with the sandals can be found at https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1850 but since I didn't resize the photos and they do that annoying thing where they chop off the edge of the page (including the edit button!) I will just repost them here.

Can you tell I love playing around with pearls?! :D

(BTW, those are Josh's pearls on the anklet strands. They didn't photograph very well with the flash, but you can see the lovely MOP "mana" tag.)

Attachments

• shoes1691.jpg
    shoes1691.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 31
  • shoes1681.jpg
    shoes1681.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 40
Your pearls look fantastic with the sterling floral link. Beautiful and ingenious with the detachable bracelet.

Serenity

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. All of it, shoes, bracelet, necklace, silver. Everything. Cute.
Wish I'd thought of it all first!
barbie

Back