Oh My God! Pp Monthly!!

Heart shortener

Heart shortener

Imanit -
The heart-shaped shortener is wonderful. Where did you get it? Gold? Silver? Makes me want to get a long strand just so I can double it as you did.

Thank you, Ivona and Pearllove, for showing us the photos of larger strands. They are beautiful indeed. Ivona, it's nice to see your "pride and glory" again.

Imanit,
Yes, the three strands match very well. That's why I decided to keep all three. I was originally going to keep just two (trying to save some money), but my pearl greed got the best of me.:D

These blue baroque akoyas are on apparently the monthly special at PP again. After seeing all the beautiful longer strands from the last round, I soooo wanted to have a 36-inch necklace too. Unfortunately, the necklaces sold out so fast last time, and the subsequent returns were not great matches (my strand was very blue and fairly round).

I went into the PP offices recently when this batch of blue baroque akoyas arrived, so that I could select/match a strand. These pearls were SPECTACULAR in person, and en masse. Wow. The pearls had amazing luster and orient - it was so difficult to walk away with just one more strand.

If you missed out last time, this is a great chance to snag a strand!

Back