New tin cup project

What style!
It's going to look great, can't wait to see the photos - clever daughter must take after clever mother!!

Tin cup isn't finished just yet...but picked up some of the other goodies I was having made... IMG_2185.jpgIMG_2186.jpgIMG_2190.jpg

From top to bottom first photo includes: 2 pendants set on romance diamond pendant in 18k from PP both 11mm; Woven pendant (finding from PP) with 12mm pearl; IcyJade inspired drops (decided against using small diamonds tho). second photo: Single off round/oval 8.6mm teal blue pearl on white gold chain. Fourth and fifth photos: 12.7mm drop using romance pendant in 18k. Last photo: blossom earrings, all set in 14k, top pair are light silvery green, bottom right are aubergine cherry, bottom left are bright green and pink.

All of the pearls are from Jacques, and all are absolutely outstanding!

Jersey, well done! I love them all, but I gotta say I have a thing for the large 12.7mm drop. That pearl was just outstanding! I remember thinking that something really special would be done with it - and voila! Look at this! :)
As I mentioned to you, the color in that dark mix Mangareva lot still surprises me. Magical tones in there for sure.
Thanks so much for sharing and for showing me the progress!

Magical doesn't even begin to describe the colors...believe me when I say these photos do not do these pearls justice!

And I should add that it took us hours to pick out the drops to be used in the blossom settings...there were too many beautiful pearls!

Last edited:
WOW, those are amazing, Jersey! So beautiful! I am drooling all over my keyboard here... The pendants, the huggies drops, the earrings on the blossom setting!! The pearls look so colourful, and I am sure in real life they look even better.

WOW!!! Those are such beautiful pearls, and the jewelry looks wonderful ... Congratulations!

Oooh, quite gorgeous - and I'm not a huge Tahitian fan!
Well done and thanks for sharing.

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful lot of pearls from Jacques. There are a few more projects in the works, so I will be posting more later. Meanwhile, the tin cup should be ready in the next week.
Close ups of the three blossom pairsIMG_2218.jpgIMG_2219.jpgIMG 1766
All three together
IMG 1767

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpg
    IMG_2217.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 38
Amazing colours, thanks for the close ups! I love cherry drops, I know they are in my future, one day some day :)

They are all different colors, so not sure what you would call them...Strong golds, peacocks, teal, aubergine. I'm still waiting on the necklace to be finished, as we made some adjustments to the length (it was set too long). Hopefully I will have it by sometime next week!

Thanks kelluvpearls. I'm thinking about doing another tin cup with the drops suspended from the chain rather than incorporated into the chain...in other words the drops would dangle and move with the necklace. When I get to that I will post photos. The projects keep growing, as does my love for Tahitians.

JerseyPearl, is your daughter's tin cup to be the pearls in line on the chain then? I look forward to seeing your next version, with the drops dangling ... love tin cups done that way!

Back