New T strand

Bailey1856

Hello friends! I want to share a new strand that a friend from Japan bought for me. I love it. It has a lot of pink overtones and has the white spacers in between instead of the knotted thread. The clasp is simple but has an extension. It also matches well with my PP roundish baroque Ts.
t1japan.jpg
t3japan.jpg
t2japan.jpg
t4japan.jpg
t5japan.jpg
t6japan.jpg
t7japan.jpg

Wowza! Both strands are stunning. I love them together.

Nice! I would look into getting matching clasps for them so you can connect them together and make a rope, wear them nested, or singled. I did that with two of my strands and love being able to look at the pretty colors and think you will too!

They are stunning! Beautiful shapes, sharp luster and so colourful!

Thank you Amti, Newberry,Sanippy, and GemGeek.

Nice! I would look into getting matching clasps for them so you can connect them together and make a rope, wear them nested, or singled. I did that with two of my strands and love being able to look at the pretty colors and think you will too!

My plan was to make this strand into a lariat necklace with amethyst charms (like this Hinerava necklace) with the pointy ends of the pearls facing down. I would love to have matching clasps for all my strands though like the orbit clasp, it's so pretty.
lariat303whitebackWEB.jpg

Both strands are gorgeous! I really like that Hinerava necklace. I prefer the pointy ends up when the pearls dangle like that, but that is just my taste.

Thank you Ladonna Rama, KaySD, LMgarden, and Jersey Pearl!

Hinerava has so many beautiful items but unfortunately they are too expensive for my budget.

Beautiful strands that look great together! The keshi/amethyst is lovely!

beautiful strands! i don't own a tahitian yet; I am dark haired and I think they won't show up nicely on me. maybe I should give it a try...

beautiful strands! i don't own a tahitian yet; I am dark haired and I think they won't show up nicely on me. maybe I should give it a try...

Tahitians come in so many wonderful colors! Not all of them are dark...I actually prefer lighter body colors. But I also have some darks that I adore too...but the lighter pearls, with pastel peacocks are my favorites!

Back