New T strand

Thank you Sunseeker and CrazyMissy!

CrazyMissy, tahitian pearls will look great on anyone even on dark-haired people. It really just depends on what looks good on your skin. I have medium skintone and pastels don't look good on me. I'm discovering that the darker and colourful, cool colour Ts look better on me.
These strands are actually very colourful IRL but are showing very dark here because of my phone camera. I have to say Tahitians are my favourite pearls, so many body colours and overtones and i just love that they look very exotic.
I've adding a few pictures of the bottom strand in different lighting conditions to better show the colours.
first two are PP lightbox pics then sun and shade on my patio
pplightbox.jpg
pplightbox2.jpg
sunny.jpg
shady.jpg

Last edited:
Tahitians come in so many wonderful colors! Not all of them are dark...I actually prefer lighter body colors. But I also have some darks that I adore too...but the lighter pearls, with pastel peacocks are my favorites!

I love the silvery peacocks too. My favourite though are the dark colourful baroques with bands of colours.
I also like the silvers with dark blue green overtones like these earrings
20161216_121134 - Edited.jpg

Last edited:
This design of strand with amethysts is gorgeous !
Is it not too much sensitive about entangling, when you store it ? (I have get to make a 2.16 meters length necklace, gold chain with interleaved pearls, for my wife... It's an horror each time she wants to get it out).
Your tahitian pearls jewels are really beautiful, too.

Last edited:
Bailey, your Ts are gorgeous. And I'm with you, Tahitians are hands down my favourite and I go crazy for the darker, colourful pearls.

Beautiful pearls, Bailey1856! I agree with you too, Tahitians are my favorite pearls, especially circled baroque Ts -- love all the shapes and colors! Yours have great luster!

Bailey 1856 amazing strand! Great shape luster and color!

I'm with you girls! Tahitian pearls are my favorite even if you have only one pearl that one pearl different in different part of a day and different due to your clothes and sunshine and many many many ...tahitian pearls real treasure for me! And green, natural green! LOVE!

They look really lush together, I reckon you will get a few envious stares including me:D

Thank you, Bernadette!
I don't think a lot of people know what they are but I've noticed some women take a few inquiring and curious looks

This design of strand with amethysts is gorgeous !
Is it not too much sensitive about entangling, when you store it ? (I have get to make a 2.16 meters length necklace, gold chain with interleaved pearls, for my wife... It's an horror each time she wants to get it out).
Your tahitian pearls jewels are really beautiful, too.

Thank you!
I don't have this particular necklace but I've made something of a tin cup with dangling pearls and yeah they are a pain if you just lay it down. It's get all tangled and when i'm in a rush i don't have time to untangle it so i just end up wearing something else. It's better to hang it.

Back