Need opinions please...placement of spacers

So here is the finished product!
imageIMG_2820.jpg

Wow!!! What a difference a little bling makes. I like the color order of the pearl, too. It's sort of dark, middle, light, bling!

Do you find the necklace sits a little lower now? I guess I'm asking how much extra length the roundels added.

Aaargh! I'm late to the party! They are all beautiful, of course, but I actually liked the bling front and middle in the second option best. If you rework it -- please show us other variations. It's really interesting to me how such a tiny difference makes the overall look quite different.

Thanks for sharing! Please let us help you "solve future dilemmas" again!

Beautiful result, JerseyPearl! And BAS and others are right ... you can always re-do for a new look :)

This is a great problem to have! I first looked at the photos on my phone and decided to come back and see them large. On the phone I liked #1, but now I love #2. It concentrates bling for more effect. Of course, #3 is also lovely, but the spacers don't create as much interest in the even arrangement. I think #3 is more of a daily wear option, because the spaced out arrangement is more subtle. #2 is more of a grand effect. I adore this necklace with or without the jewels!

Where else would people enjoy weighing the merits of diamond spacer placement with such obvious relish? I love PG! :)

I like your finished design very much. You seem to make necklaces with such ease it would be easy for you to change it at will to suit your outfit or event.

I am loving your creations JP! As for the different layouts, I love them all!

Back