Natural and Cultured Pearls - A Global Strategic Business Report

Caitlin

For sale: For a mere ?2,281.00, you can have your own copy.
This 43 page report analyzes the US Market for Natural and Cultured Pearls in US$ Million. Annual Forecasts are provided for the period 2007 through 2015. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for this market.

LINK

The report profiles 17 companies including many key and niche players such as A & E Pearl Company Limited, Eastern Pearl Company, Grace Pearl Company, Jumbo Eternal Pearl Ltd., and Man Sang International Limited. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are mostly extracted from URL research and reported select online sources.
Table of contents
Natural and Cultured Pearls - A Global Strategic Business Report (Global Industry Analysts)

Market: Consumer Goods
Published Date: 01 Feb 2010
Report Title: Natural and Cultured Pearls - A Global Strategic Business Report
View Report Summary: View Report Summary
Report Type: Market Report
Number of Pages: 43
I.INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
Disclaimers
Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
Product Definitions and Scope of Study
Pearls
II. A US MARKET REPORT
1.INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
Global Market Review
Pearl Industry Characterized by Low Consumer Awareness
Pearl Producers Adopt Multiple Methods to Obtain Pearls
Producers Focus on Marketing
Mabe Half Pearls Gains Popularity Among Pearl Producers
Tahitian Pearls Find Place in Western Countries
2.CULTURED PEARLS MARKET IN THE US
Table 1: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis for Cultured Pearls Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$ Million for Years 2007 through 2015 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Table 2: US Historic Review for Cultured Pearls Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$ Million for Years 2001 through 2006 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Trends
Baroques Exhibit Strong Demand
Weakening Dollar Creates Strong International Demand
Export/Import Scenario
Table 3: US Exports of HS 7101 Cultured and Natural Pearls by Country (2008): Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Exports for Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, Canada, France and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Table 4: US Imports of HS 7101 Cultured and Natural Pearls by Country (2008): Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Imports from French Polynesia, Japan, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Table 5: US Exports of HS710110 Natural Pearls (2006 & 2007): Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Exports for Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, Canada, the UK, China, France Thailand, Singapore and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Table 6: US Imports of HS710110 Natural Pearls (2006 & 2007): Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Imports from China, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Indonesia, Japan, French Polynesia, Thailand, the UK and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Key Players
American Bio-Gem, Inc.
American Pearl Company
3.PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Pearls
Historic Note
Pearls ?Where are they Used?
Pearl Care
Determining the Value of a Pearl
Basic Types Of Pearls
Natural Pearls
Cultured Pearls
Culture and Natural Pearl Difference
Imitation Pearls
Varieties of Cultured Pearls
Saltwater Pearls
Cultivation and Harvesting
Freshwater Pearls
Shape and Color
Pearl Cultivation
Types of Pearls
Akoya Pearls
Melo Melo Pearls
Scallop Pearls
American Natural Pearls
Black Pearls
South Sea Cultured Pearls
Keshi Pearls
Mabe Pearls
Risk Involved in Pearl Fishing
4.ANECDOTES ON OTHER REGIONAL MARKETS
4a.AUSTRALIA
South Sea Pearls
Table 7: Leading South Sea Pearl Producing Countries (2005): Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Table 8: Leading South Sea Pearl Producing Countries (2005): Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales for Indonesia, Australia, Philippines, Myanmar and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)
Leading Players
Atlas South Sea Pearl Ltd
AUTORE Group
Paspaley Pearling Company
4b.BURMA
4c.CHINA
China Leads the Production of Freshwater Pearls
Growth Prospects in Zhuji City
Historic Review
Strategic Corporate Developments
Key Players
A & E Pearl Company Limited
Eastern Pearl Company
Grace Pearl Company
Jumbo Eternal Pearl Ltd
Man Sang International Limited
4d.COOK ISLANDS
4e.FIJI ISLANDS
4f.FRENCH POLYNESIA
4g.INDONESIA
4h.JAPAN
4i.UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Strategic Corporate Developments
III. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 17 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 17)
Region/CountryPlayers
The United States
Japan
Europe
France
Rest of Europe
Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan)

Very interesting... but at that cost I'll pass... ;)

Which is likely. I wonder if anyone has heard of this group? Maybe they're from Nigeria. I thought it might deserve going into the bunko file thread.

Hi Caitlin,

Can you give a summary of what this all means. I really can't make head nor tail of what it all means. Plus what the other guys said. Just like coming into something in the middle something. Confusing!!

Dawn
eBay ID dawncee333

They claim they have surveyed, assayed and measured the world pearl market and they want people to pay an exorbitant amount to buy their report- sight unseen. In my view, they are unknown ie, have no known credentials. Who would need this report? Mansang? I doubt it. They know how they are doing. Maybe it is for choosing what pearl Company to invest in. The price might be OK to check before you spend a 100k to underwrite a crop or something.

Maybe investors can tell what small pearl farms would be worth investing in./

I am guessing. I am clueless. Someone needs to set me straight. :rolleyes:

I think it will be very simple. Either the economy recovers and pearls will be a good investment with plenty of people to sell to or we will have a hell of a ride for the next couple of years and everybody is afraid to spend money. They for sure will not know the future.

Wait a minute, it seems that the same source produces similar reports for a handful of industries. Hard to believe these things may have been honest work...

These are many respected and bona fide financial and consultancy firms who produce reports like this on many different industries around the world for global investment, forecasting and business reasons

Back