my untreated natural color findings

I

imanit

1s.jpg

2s.jpg

4s.jpg

8s.jpg

11s.jpg
I'm trying to build a small collection of different shapes / sizes / colors, but all in untreated & natural color FW. I have a project in mind... I'm still waiting for some other strings that I ordered, but I could not resist to share with you pictures of those that I got already. I LOVE THEM !!! I resisted the temptation of buying one of Jeremy's baroque strands.....

Beautiful scenery :)

How were the pictures taken? Difference lighting? Camera? That's quite some difference.

Ooooo looks like candy! Forget Ewan McGregor's hair, I could run my fingers dreamily thru those all day.....

Just Gorgeous!!
Are they all drilled, or a mix? You will be able to drape yourself like a queen in those!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

I'm glad you like them. All the pearls are drilled. Pictures were taken last night: artificial light / flash. Below one taken in daylight:
ccs.jpg

Who is your supplier, if I may ask? They photographed beautifully!!

Imanit,

fine pearls, especially the large rounds and the lavender buttons beside..... in daylight they look more natural than in above pics.

They all show nice luster as well......

salem said:
Who is your supplier, if I may ask? They photographed beautifully!!
Sorry for not replying earlier. No, it's not a secret. The 9-10mm round ones are from Stachura, rice and drops from RainbowIslandPearls , Integrity pearls and some Chinese ebay sellers.
Below are pictures of my biggest gamble. I received them today 9-10mm natural color, untreated, mix advertised as AAA. White ones beside them are Jeremy's Freshadamas. Ebay seller I got it from is from from China. It's first time I risked this much money not knowing much about seller... Guess how much...s10.jpg

s16.jpg

s28.jpg

s30.jpg

one more....I don't like one on my neck. Other picture shows all the strands I got from this "mystery man"....

s42.jpg

In the middle the 9-10 round, above it 9-10 flattish rounds and on sides rice 7 x 9...

s45.jpg

Imanit: They are lovely, indeed they are. Did you get the 9-10 natural color FWP special Stachura had? I didn't. I got the 6.5-7.5 several months earlier and I'm very pleased with them. But those 9-10 sure are beautiful. They have some 7.5 white ovals that have been calling me for months and some natural keishis I can't get out of my head. I guess one of us needs to call Mary and tell her she's going to get an avalanche of calls and to stock up!:)

----------------------

Ok, I can't stand it now. I have to get those 9-10 natural FWPs. They look so wonderful on you.

----------------------

For those who are looking for suppliers, you won't get a slick website with Stachura. What's on the website is a small taste of what's in the vault. Request the paper catalog to get a good idea of their inventory and their grading system. You will get friendly, patient, and courteous service. KP

Last edited:
Hi Knotty Panda.
Those 9-10mm on my neck and in all pictures that I posted yesterday ARE NOT FROM STACHURA !!!. String from them is in the first batch of pictures I posted few days ago. They are very nice, but nowhere close to color, luster ans orient of the ones that I got from eBay.... Yes, those from eBay were more expensive, but they were worth it !!! I love the intense colors, the diversity of tones and incredible luster on them. Stachura's string will give me two very nice pairs of earrings and the rest of the pearls will go to my beading projects made from different shapes / colors of pearls combined with silver.... my usual stuff.....
Necklace from eBay will stay as it is, just like my freshadamas - perfect and classic....

I apologize. It sincerely was not my intent to offend you. They are lovely, lovely pearls, all of them. I can see how pleased you are with your collection. Enjoy them in good health!

Why would you offend me ?? I used capital letters for you to notice quickly that if you want pearls like this you should not be ordering from Stachura. ..... As I said: theirs are nice, but those are amazing !!!
It will be my pleasure to give you the ebay seller s name where I got them from... I'm very happy that you like them. I hoped that there will be other people that will enjoy the look of them...

Hi Imanit,

Can you send me that name too? They really are quite lovely and I am always hesitant to order from ebay.

They look wonderful on you!!

...and me too if you don't mind. I've had a couple of nice (but cheap in my case) strands from ebay myself recently. I was very pleasantly suprised!

Susan

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting the name of ebay seller here. All the pearls from yesterday's post came from the same source, all of them were exactly as described and same that he posted pictures of. It's first time that I spent more than 20$ buying on ebay from China. I was prepared to be disappointed - I wasn't .
May the same luck be with all of you, brave ones, who will follow steps........
pearllunar
s.gif

Hi, Ivona. I had actually figured out who your seller was b/c they are the one selling the rose keshi I am interested in. I have an offer in on a necklace of theirs, but haven't heard back. I'm really glad to hear you had such good luck with them!

Yes Boo, same one... I was ogling those keishies too, but lately I bought way too much.... have to stop... have to remind myself that however many I buy, there will be still more that I want......like Jeremy's baroques - I resisted them till now, buy every day I check what is left .... I'm a sick puppy.....

I noticed, that if offer is to low, they are not replying. Communication with them is not the best. My emails sometimes stayed unanswered for 2 days... I made a note about it in feedbacks...

Back