my new anniversary necklace!

They look SO good on you, wise choice by clever hubby!

Wonderful anniversary present, thoughtful husband, lucky girl!

thanks katbran, i just looked at the paperwork that came with it and it says they are 7-15mm pearls :)

I really like this design with the smaller pearls and the large souffle! And it looks great on you too! Your DH is definitely a keeper!

Oh, I just saw this post... I think it was that one I saw on the PP web-site and was sorely tempted - and it looks even better in your photos!

funky_pearl -- I just wanted you to know that your neck shot has not left the mind of me and another pearl crazed sister. I am a white gold person normally -- but I can't stop thinking of your yellow gold tin cup...

I'd love to see more neck shots and I hope you are wearing and loving your gorgeous tin cup!

BAS, i love it so much it's coming with me to my little brother's college graduation this weekend. :) when we get back home i'll post more pictures of it for your guys! i'm dreaming of big pearl dangle earrings to match the center pearl now....

BAS, here's a picture i took this weekend before i left for my little brother's college graduation! I'm wearing it with my new metallic lavender bracelet and earrings i picked up during the PP mother's day sale! :)

photo(145).jpg

Really really lovely!!! Thanks for the additional pictures!

no problem BAS :) i think i NEED drop earrings to match the center pearl in the necklace now....

Yes! Souffles make such a big statement and are SO comfortable to wear. Go for it!

BAS, do you have a pair of the big souffle earrings to wear with your long tin cup? i was worried they would be heavy feeling in my ears because of the size!

I indeed have the souffle/akoya earrings to match the tin cup AND I have another huge pair of gorgeous souffle earrings. Souffles are light as a feather and you don't have to worry at all! I am very sensitive to weight and have had to sell a few pieces because they were too heavy -- so if I say they are light, they truly are!

PP souffle and baroque blue akoya tin cup doubled and earring 1.jpg

PP souffle akoya earring.jpg

PP souffle and blue akoya earring with double souffle necklace.jpg

PP souffle earring with diamond findings.jpg

Attachments

• PP Black Friday souffle earring 2.jpg
    PP Black Friday souffle earring 2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25
i'm very sensitive to heavy earrings too, good to hear they are lightweight! thanks for posting pictures, they are all so beautiful! did PP make them for you? i think we have similar taste in pearls :)
here's another picture of my necklace on my baroque tahitian strand and one of my new lavender bracelet. (i take way too many pictures of my pearls, lol) i like to mix and match pearl colors and shapes and wear rose and yellow and white gold together.

photo(144).jpg
photo(146).jpg

Great pearls -- both of you! I think I need some lightweight earrings, too. :)

Back