My Natural Pearl Collection

Thank you Cathy and multichrome. Trying my best! I had a very bad arm day yesterday, but I'm hoping I will be getting better with some therapy.
Thank you!

Hi! It’s been forever but I thought I’d do a final update on the mystery strand of pearls. I finally sent them to GIA a year ago and they came back as cultured. Not disappointed at all about this; I was able to restring them and took a good look at the drill holes. The nacre is thick so I think it’s safe to say this is an early cultured strand. This was easily one of the most fortunate pearl purchases I ever made.

Hi! It’s been forever but I thought I’d do a final update on the mystery strand of pearls. I finally sent them to GIA a year ago and they came back as cultured. Not disappointed at all about this; I was able to restring them and took a good look at the drill holes. The nacre is thick so I think it’s safe to say this is an early cultured strand. This was easily one of the most fortunate pearl purchases I ever made.
Wow! Well, it is not unfortunate at all, and that thick nacre thickness will ensure that the necklace will become a Family Heirloom to be cherished for centuries.

Some new pipis just added to the collection. I should really take photos of all the natural pearls which have been added in the past several years...

Attachments

• IMG_5987.jpeg
    IMG_5987.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Back