10c.jpg

10d.jpg

10e.jpg

second: my Vietnamese Akoyas from TPO mixed with multicolor SS:
55a.jpg

55b.jpg

55c.jpg

99.jpg

They?re really beautiful... To me it always seems that rounder tahitians have more colour than baroque ones, but I think someone here said that it?s actually the circled ones that have the most colour?

finally, colored FW, I rarely use them, but I liked those silver ones:

Attachments

• 88a.jpg
    88a.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 88b.jpg
    88b.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 52
Hurray for you, Ivona, they are all just amazing and wonderful! I love them all!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Beautiful blacks... and everything else... :cool:

Any chance hose re little air bubbles escaping from submerged Tahitian pearls in the first photo? ;)

How did you manage to gather the pearls for the color-graduated freshwater strand?

The last gray necklace looks very interesting. How large are the pearls in it? (approx. since they are not symmetrical)

Oh my goodness,
Beautiful collection Ivona. I don't have a favourite, they're all gorgeous.

Oh, please tell me about the rings--did you make them yourself? Are those cast mountings? Are the pearls set on pegs?

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Beautiful. Even my husband stopped what he was doing to look at all your pretties.
barbie

Just beautiful!!!
The ones from PP have great color....drool.:eek:
The neck shot is great -- what a wonderful design!

Hi Ivona - than you for sharing your photos. I DO have a favourite - the gorgeous akoya and mixed SS piece - I am dreaming about making a multistrand necklace similar to that. Is the metal WG or sterling silver? The earrings are all lovely, the freshies fabulous, the bracelets beautiful, but, like Pattye, I really want to know more about the rings - they are fantastic!

I love your earrings, especially the ones with coin pearls (9.jpg). It would be quite a daily challenge for me if I had to choose which one of these gorgeous pieces to wear.

What a treat! It looked like the pearls were in water, then I saw air bubbles. That's a great way to get the color to show. I loooove the mixed pearl necklace and the shaded strand. You are so talented! ;)

Back