Mixing Colors and Quality

C'mon you guys! FLORIDA, ORANGES, Orange groves? See the connection?

And fans pay lots of money for lots of dumb stuff. At least these are pearls (gurgles), not big fingers or whoopee cushions.

Amanda, are those girls Making a Break For It? They look too happy to be jogging, and not sweaty enough for PhysEd.

I'd rather have no pearls than bright orange pearls, myself....

If I were them, at that school, I would be making a break for it. I think that the prospectus is trying to make them look happy and carefree.......

I've seen companies in Japan mix Tahitians and GSSP for the Hanshin Tigers' colors before. It's very niche, and the combination doesn't work well without a white pearl element too.

My uniform in elementary school was a brown jumper (Franciscan? Dominican? Don't remember...) really ugly.

After that, the only 'uniforms' were Gator skirts, Villager blouses with peterpan collars, and loafers; then miniskirts, tie-dye and blue jeans. Good times, good times...

I'm glad you found your old school blog!

Btw, these were the uniforms at my high school in Japan. We basically wore slacks, jackets and ties, but the girls had to wear sailor uniforms.

http://systemtoyogaigo.blogspot.com/2011/11/interchange-at-narita-international.html

Actually, I'm so glad I just found this blog. All those pictures were shot at my high school. I went when it was Narita Nishi Ko (Narita West High). Now it is Narita International.

The girls' uniform in that is pretty disgusting, boys definitely luckier.

When my brother started prep school at the age of 7, he had to wear shorts (all year round), shirt, tie, blazer, knee-high socks and garters. Actually, he looked very sweet. But the tie was a pain for my mother, rather than Bruv, until he was a bit older!

Muy school has now merged with the boys' school next door and the brown and orange has gone. I just remembered that the uniform also featured a gymslip as they were called, a sort of overdress thing with three box pleats at the front and three at the back, with a belt - nothing finer to highlight the presence of boobs or hips. we also had to wear a hat and gloves, summer and winter
That's probably why I am still such a lady all these years later! (HO HO)

Capture.jpg

for those who "love" this kind of "pearls"......

I don't think they can make them any brighter.....

Yikes...mind you, I know one firm which does sell buckets full of pearls like that (on QVC etc)
laughing all the way to the bank
Are some of us getting it totally wrong? Get it made in China, no knots, plated clasp, dyed potatoes, big up the description

Back