Matching Nail Polish to Tahitians:

BAS

"Peace and Love and OPI" nail polish matches very nicely with my Tahitian/keshi necklace from PP. The nail polish is metallic lavender/green:

Attachments

• P3180085
    P3180085
    13.5 KB · Views: 37
Ooooh. I'm generally not into matchy-matchy styling, but that does make me want to run to the nail salon, stat!

Do you have other photos of your necklace in the other threads? Can I see more?

It must be so much fun to be mixing colours in the nail polish industry. How do they do it:confused:

- Karin

What a perfect match BAS :cool: And you know I love that rope!!!

I am jealous of your long and slender nail beds, which show off the dark color. You can post pics of your fingers anytime you want - preferably with pearl rings! :)

No, it is my new metallic souffle ring from PP. The pearl came off (hard to glue a hollow pearl, I suppose) so it is in a different orientation, and different lighting, in the second photo. I am waiting for two part epoxy to glue it back on.

That makes perfect sense. If that doesn't work, you could fill it with resin, then drill the resin and re-glue. I suspect you'll be very careful from now on. :)

Matches pretty well to this baroque Tahitian strand, too (the color shifts from greens to lavenders in the nail polish)!

Attachments

• PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish 2.jpg
    PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish 2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 26
  • PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish.jpg
    PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 37
It's just regular nail polish. OPI's "Peace and Love and OPI". The metallic color play is fun to look at. And I do think it has a Tahitian-y vibe.

This calls for investigation! I'll get back to you!

Or maybe we could pearl shop to suit the nail polish... I have an amazing gold/green on from China Glace. To have a strand of Tahitians to match that would be heaven.

- Karin

Or maybe we could pearl shop to suit the nail polish... I have an amazing gold/green on from China Glace. To have a strand of Tahitians to match that would be heaven.

- Karin

Oooh! I also have some polishes I wouldn't mind finding a matching strand for.... Sooner or later, someone with the influence to develop nail polish colors is going to read this thread. I can feel it.

Back