• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Matching Nail Polish to Tahitians:

BAS

"Peace and Love and OPI" nail polish matches very nicely with my Tahitian/keshi necklace from PP. The nail polish is metallic lavender/green:

Attachments

• P3180085
    P3180085
    13.5 KB · Views: 0

cyndayco

Ooooh. I'm generally not into matchy-matchy styling, but that does make me want to run to the nail salon, stat!

Do you have other photos of your necklace in the other threads? Can I see more?

KarinK

It must be so much fun to be mixing colours in the nail polish industry. How do they do it:confused:

- Karin

LitGeek

What a perfect match BAS :cool: And you know I love that rope!!!

GemGeek

Pearlista
I am jealous of your long and slender nail beds, which show off the dark color. You can post pics of your fingers anytime you want - preferably with pearl rings! :)

BAS

No, it is my new metallic souffle ring from PP. The pearl came off (hard to glue a hollow pearl, I suppose) so it is in a different orientation, and different lighting, in the second photo. I am waiting for two part epoxy to glue it back on.

GemGeek

Pearlista
That makes perfect sense. If that doesn't work, you could fill it with resin, then drill the resin and re-glue. I suspect you'll be very careful from now on. :)

BAS

Matches pretty well to this baroque Tahitian strand, too (the color shifts from greens to lavenders in the nail polish)!

Attachments

• PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish 2.jpg
    PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish 2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish.jpg
    PP baroque Tahitians with Peace and Love and OP nail polish.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

BAS

It's just regular nail polish. OPI's "Peace and Love and OPI". The metallic color play is fun to look at. And I do think it has a Tahitian-y vibe.

BAS

This calls for investigation! I'll get back to you!

KarinK

Or maybe we could pearl shop to suit the nail polish... I have an amazing gold/green on from China Glace. To have a strand of Tahitians to match that would be heaven.

- Karin

theseventhsphinx

Or maybe we could pearl shop to suit the nail polish... I have an amazing gold/green on from China Glace. To have a strand of Tahitians to match that would be heaven.

- Karin

Oooh! I also have some polishes I wouldn't mind finding a matching strand for.... Sooner or later, someone with the influence to develop nail polish colors is going to read this thread. I can feel it.