Madama natural blue Akoya

I want to learn more about Madama natural blue Akoya.
At Ruckus, I saw the Vietnamese baroques and bought a strand of small silver blues that twinkled like little stars. They are still at PP, while the rest of the design is in process.
I want to buy another strand, this time, brilliant bright blue- cheerful like the October sky, without gray tones. Jeremy is looking for Madama for me. Please tell me about yours, and a photo that describes the color. I'm dark blonde, brown eyes, golden skin tones. Thanks!

Whicker - I saw Jeremy's PP blog post yesterday on the Rikitea blue round Tahitians, and I thought of you. "Brilliant bright blue like the October sky." There was a medium blue strand there that went first, and I'm hoping that it is yours. :)

Best of luck on your quest, and I love, love, love the remake of your fabulous necklace. The original made my "Neck Shots from the Ruckus" thread, and I would love to get a neck shot in person of the remake.

Red, Thank you for thinking of me! No, That strand isn't mine.. I'm waiting to hear if Jeremy has found my strand yet. I love your design pieces..

Back