little Mississippi river Naturals

You are so funny! Thanks for the story!

I changed it just after I wrote it to
Is it possible to buy one

I just bought 2 angel wing pearls (American wild freshwater) which I hope to wear as earrings. Now I'd like a pendant-

I have not seen a purple US wild freshwater yet, but we had a 15 year old kid whose mother wrote in about the purple pearl he found in a shell. I don't think we ever got photos, because the boy gave it to his GF

Last edited:
You are so funny! Thanks for the story!

I changed it just after I wrote it to

I just bought 2 angel wing pearls (American wild freshwater) which I hope to wear as earrings.

I have not seen a purple US wild freshwater yet, but we had a 15 year old kid whose mother wrote in about the purple pearl he found in a shell. I don't think we ever got photos, because the boy gave it to his GF
I have never heard that before....He gave it to a girl? And now both are gone?

I think we may have found a cause and effect here. Guys. Don't give girls natural pearls. Until we research this. It seems to make them disappear.

This Phenomena seems to be related stricktly to Natural pearls. So if any of you have found the love of your lives be sure to use cultured pearls until we work this out. If your girlfriend begins to fade remove the pearls immidiatly.
:eek:

Last edited:
I have never heard that before....He gave it to a girl? And now both are gone?

I think we may have found a cause and effect here. Guys. Don't give girls natural pearls. Until we research this. It seems to make them disappear.

This Phenomena seems to be related stricktly to Natural pearls. So if any of you have found the love of your lives be sure to use cultured pearls until we work this out. If your girlfriend begins to fade remove the pearls immidiatly.
Back in the time girls were more enduring. Queen Victoria was covered with those natural pearls, see how long she lasted!

Haha, too funny Mikeyy...

I have not been a fan of our river pearls, having seen too many dull tiny ones.

Then pass them over! I'm not the least bit picky and I don't disappear unless you ask me to go away real nice-like. My motto is "Every Pearl, a Wanted Pearl."

Those are lovely pearls, Mikeyy! Must confess, it is the first time that I have seen river pearls...really like them. Thanks for the photos, and for the wonderful stories about girls disappearing when they wear natural pearls...:D Actually, I am pretty sure I will not disappear if given a natural pearl to wear.......:D;)

Those are lovely pearls, Mikeyy! Must confess, it is the first time that I have seen river pearls...really like them. Thanks for the photos, and for the wonderful stories about girls disappearing when they wear natural pearls...:D Actually, I am pretty sure I will not disappear if given a natural pearl to wear.......:D;)
See that's just what the others said.:D

Caitlin,

I just bought 2 angel wing pearls (American wild freshwater) which I hope to wear as earrings.

Looking forward to seeing photos of these! Sounds just fab!!

I spent an hour last night trying to get it from the email. It was embedded in the body of the email. Can't figure out how to do that. I don't think it is possible. That leaves me to take my own pics--Now where are those fresh batteries?

I spent an hour last night trying to get it from the email. It was embedded in the body of the email.

Hit 'Print Screen', paste in Paint or some other image editor, cut the relevant bit of image and you're done. ;)

Here they are thanks to Heidi. Ana I didn't see your post until this AM

They have tiny drill holes near the top going across. Now I just need to play around with 26-28 gage wire.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Attachments

• wing-pearls_1.jpg
    wing-pearls_1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 34
  • wing-pearls_2.jpg
    wing-pearls_2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 33
Back