Leather Cord with Tahitian pearls

La Contessa

My leather cord with pearls arrived from PP!!!

I looked at them - beautiful - I put them on - I took them off - I looked at them - my husband looked at them - I put them on.

Still on. Any mirror in the house is now my "pearl viewing" mirror.

They are very simple, casual, special all at once. I'll try to send a picture of them.:eek:

How fun! Can't wait for pics. Congrats!

barbie

Any time I get new pearls I wear them daily for a few months. You know, good Karma.

Thank you Barbie. I hate to take them off. I feel a little foolish seeing the magnificent pearls pictured on the Forum. But, :) I love my little necklace very much.

I'll take pictures tomorrow.

Always receptive to good Karma :)

Thank you Barbie. I hate to take them off. I feel a little foolish seeing the magnificent pearls pictured on the Forum. But, :) I love my little necklace very much.

I'll take pictures tomorrow.

Always receptive to good Karma :)

Don't be silly -- all pearls are worthy! And yours are Tahitians -- no slouch there. :D

Pictures of my new little necklace

Pictures of my new little necklace

I'm hoping this works:eek:
leathercordpearlsbest.jpg

Next one; a little closer
leathercordpearls.jpg

Here goes nothing - I LOOOOVE them - and I want more....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well - I guess I need HELP...:(

So sorry

he he he - I posted 3 pictures on my Album - sorry I am such a clutz posting on my post...I have Photobucket but it has eluded me as to which "copy" to use.

Mia culpa, Francesca

Wow those are great looking -- no wonder you didn't want to take then off.

Hi Francesca,

Very lovely, I love the varying shades. Does 3 stand for anything in particular? don't feel bad about the photos, it took me months to figure out how to resize and download. I can tell you are a fast learner when it comes to pearls!!;):

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

That necklace is made to wear all the time, until the leather gets funky, then a new piece of leather and you're good to go again.

That is the kind of piece I would wear for the rest of my life.

Thank you all for your generous remarks. I bow before greatest :)))

(My husband was widowed with 2 sons so they are for them.)

Hi La Contessa,
That's a gorgeous necklace, and what a lovely thought, too.
Three pearls for your three...

The luster on those pearls looks Amazing!

What a beautiful sentiment you have behind the creation of your necklace. I can imagine you will want to wear it always.

Sigh! Truly lovely pearls for a sweet woman with a kind heart. What could be better? Wear them in good health.
barbie

Again, my humble thanks...AND a BIG thank you to PP.

I wonder where I should post if I want someone to look at the assortment of broken pearl necklaces I have from my mother.

We are close to Sarasota Florida - Tampa - Ft. Meyers...should I start a "thread"?

ooooOh! I LOVE that necklace!! I'd wear it all the time too!!!

Back