latest pearls...

thanks! i have made a drop pendant to match the earrings, but i really wanted to make a necklace. well, still want to. just need my muse to tell me how to arrange them and with what...

a few more, just for the record...here's some turquoise/pearl experimentation...
12.3.13.09.jpg
12.3.13.07.jpg

some gemstone/pearl combos - the first is afghan tourmaline crystals with a second strand of lavender FWP and a pendant of ocean jasper. i think i may redo that one to be all lavender pearls, the chain bit was an attempt to be edgy, i just can't decide what i think.

12.3.13.08.jpg

and this one is my latest favorite - afghanistan lapis trapezoids, the necklace sides are bits of drilled ancient glass bangles (afghan or roman, noone's sure), with a gorgeous tahitian pearl in the center. those same lavender pearls being accents.

12.3.13.06.jpg

They are super-creative! I love the colors and the asymmetry. :cool:

So beautiful! I'd keep the chain, I like it! And ocean jasper is a big favorite of mine. I'm working on ocean jasper earrings myself.

ocean jasper is SO awesome, i agree! and you know what? maybe i'll keep the chain there. anyhow, now to list. i've got some things up, plenty of lookers, no takers. *sigh* i should do some of those etsy training things they keep emailing me about.

Juliebeth, Getting your shop open and having lookers is a super beginning! How about linking your etsy shop in your signature here like many of us do?

Also you can set up a "page" on fb when you have a personal account. Sarah, I just noticed yours and just now set mine up! Thank you!! :)

Last edited:
Juliebeth, Getting your shop open and having lookers is a super beginning! How about linking your etsy shop in your signature here like many of us do?

Also you can set up a "page" on fb when you have a personal account. Sarah, I just noticed yours and just now set mine up! Thank you!! :)

Pattye, I just saw this and gave you a like. How did you get so many without having posts on your page? I am so new to Facebook and just muddle my way through it, but half the time I'm completely confused.

Juliebeth, you're a natural designer and I'm sure you'll do well. If I could just sell enough to support a more serious pearl habit, I'd be thrilled. Certainly not there yet, but I'm gonna keep workin' on it!

Back