latest pearls...

juliebeth

so i have gobs and gobs of projects either mostly or half completed, and quite a few completed. i REALLY need to open that etsy store and start getting rid of some of these. HOWEVER first i'll show y'all! :)

8963404911_1940b89d2f_c.jpg

dyed red drop pearls knotted to leather and vermeil with pink, yellow, green tourmaline - i am enchanted by the shape, even if the color is rather weird. i also am a little surprised at my liking dyed pearls, but. well, there you are.

bit better view:

8964599430_96b80f8d0e_c.jpg

Pearl 01 g

dyed peacock "biwas" with tiny gold pearls, lapis, jasper, and sterling.

(please accept my apologies if i already posted these last few - i don't recall!)

(edited to change metals. forgot. now correct!)

peachy pink gold nucleated and keshi on brass chain (for now). i don't know that i like peachy pink gold pearls, but this necklace pleases me. :)

541922590 281aa83738

Attachments

• ssppnecklace.jpg
    ssppnecklace.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
k, i think it is visible now - i couldn't see it, either! actually the largest pearls in the rope above are also nucleated. the pricey ones. :) and thanks, maiakitty!

I wonder why they aren't showing. Hmmm... Everything looks terrific, so I can't wait until you figure it out. :)

Oooh, very nice designs julieb! I couldn't see all of them, but I love the use of assemetry and mixed materials. Very nice pearls, I especially like the big drops.

I spent my afternoon making a project with African trade beads, sadly no pearls.

african trade beads are so much fun though! you can knot them on twine, love it!

we should have a thread for non-pearl jewelry projects, we should.

can you see the pictures now? and the random one of my ss pendant? it was a test, then i tried to delete it, and it is still there, for me at least.

african trade beads are so much fun though! you can knot them on twine, love it!

we should have a thread for non-pearl jewelry projects, we should.

can you see the pictures now? and the random one of my ss pendant? it was a test, then i tried to delete it, and it is still there, for me at least.

Yes, you can see all the pics now ;) Love the peach pinks with chain. I think peach looks better this way, broken up a bit. Otherwise it's just too much.

Those are really interesting designs. I love the brass chain mixed in. You do need that Ersy shop :)

- Karin

thanks for the encouragement, y'all. :) i actually *have* an etsy shop, it's just been defunct for quite a while. i'll need to get some better photos to re-open, but perhaps i'll just do that.

Back