Kamoka Pearls Instagram Contest Starts Today!

pattye

Pearl Scholar
Wow! Kamoka Pearl on Instagram is giving away some great prizes between now and Valentine's Day!

Enter today for a chance to win ~ a cool, casual Mana Tahitian Pearl Bracelet! This is just the first pearlicious prize from Celeste and Josh. Be sure to follow Kamoka Pearl on Instagram so you don't miss the upcoming giveaways!

Thank you! I somehow wasn't following them and had no clue!

I’m on instagram, followed them, but it’s not clear how to enter the contest? I think I’m becoming badly behind the technology times.

Thanks for that link. Hmmm, I don’t mind liking or sharing, but I draw the line at tagging people. Most of my friends would not appreciate the tag (for this or anything really).

I do think the tagging is excessive. I know I would hate it if people did that to me.

I did it and tagged my daughter and two of her friends. I figured they'd love to have the bracelet. Afterall, Annie has Josh's necklace and loves it, so it would match if she won! :) I'm not a big Instagrammer - I don't think I've ever made a post but for some reason, I have followers (go figure). I made an account years ago to follow my daughter. Then I started adding all the pearl farmers and designers. Now, I like to look at all the pretty pictures. It is quite artistic, and my daughter seems to post more pictures there than on her facebook so I keep going back.

I bought one of the mana bracelets this summer. I find it a bit tricky snugging it up with one hand after getting it on my wrist. That said, it is a comfortable bracelet once it's on, and that's from someone who doesn't often wear bracelets.

Younger peeps (family and friends) seem to prefer Instagram over FB, so I have an account and follow quite a few, but don't post much (I have 2 posts in 2 years, lol).

Helen, is that the infamous necklace you "ripped off Josh's neck" at Ruckus? Bet Annie is adorable in it!

Back