Kamoka birthday beauties!

Sanippy

It was my birthday last week and all I can say is that I really lucked out!

Here is my haul from Kamoka!

image.jpg

14ct gold triple tahitian bracelet

Celeste was amazing to work with. I sent her my budget and inspiration photos and she came up with some beautiful options.

First I picked from three options for the center piece - one a light blue green baroque, a deeper green blue semi-baroque and an aubergine semi-baroque.

image.jpg

Then it was time to select the side keshi:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

After lots of emails and photos, we decided on a 9.2mm deep blue green oval for the centrepiece. It's seriously mesmerising, the depth of colour is sublime! It is flanked by two gorgeous keshi, both flashy light green with hints of pink and gold. Both are fun, baroque shapes and around 6-6.5mm. The end keshi are a tiny 2.5mm. I love that even the tiny end keshi are so bright and colourful.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Silver triple keshi bracelet

I wasn't planning on getting two bracelets but I fell very hard for the small roundish purple keshi in one of the above photos. So I asked Celeste if she could make me a second bracelet with my purple baby and she said yes!

The center keshi is a dreamy lavender green and 6.3mm. It looks green in some lights, purple in others and often it is a lovely pastel blue. Flanking it are two elongated light silver keshi with some dark gold multi-coloration at an end of each. The silver end keshi are around 3.5mm each.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
True blue pendant

I've posted this one before but I finally get to wear it guilt free! It was an early birthday present.

Description:

This is one of the most rare of Tahitian pearl colours: an intense, true blue. This is a darker but very flashy indigo fading to Aqua at the center. The lustrous semi-baroque circled Tahitian pearl is 8.5mm.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ultra flashy aubergine pendant

Another early birthday gift!

Details:

This incredibly colourful semi-baroque Tahitian pearl pendant is 9mm and has tons of flashy aubergine peacock hues from plum to blue to green.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

My pendants are front row, first and third in this shot from Kamoka:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Manta ray carved shell

I couldn't resist this one!

image.jpeg

Silver keshi studs

And finally, my silver keshi studs. Not a birthday gift but I couldn't leave these guys out! I wear these silver clouds all the time.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Shot from Kamoka:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
The ones that are showing are drool worthy! Gorgeous.

The photo thing happened to me yesterday, too. Try deleting the photos and reposting them.

The ones that are showing are drool worthy! Gorgeous.

The photo thing happened to me yesterday, too. Try deleting the photos and reposting them.

Thanks BWeaves! Okay I've deleted the old attachments and reposted. Hope this works!

Whoa! Yes! It worked. Your birthday pearls are gorgeous. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday, Hanadama, from another Kamoka fan. You will enjoy your new treasures for years to come.

Happy birthday, hanadama! Your pearls are stunning! I especially love the true blue!

Happy belated birthday, Hanadama!!!
Whoa, what a great birthday haul - you got some great pieces, love them all!

They are lovely, thanks for sharing!

DK :)

Oh, hanadama.. Those pieces are exceptional! That blue pendant literally took my breath away.

Lovely pearls for a Birthday !

How do you delete a photo, I have never been able?

Back