Kamoka birthday beauties!

Happy happy birthday. I can't decide which pieces I like best. They are all amazing. Enjoy them

Thank you all for your lovely comments!! I can't stop staring at my new pearls!

Frost me - you can delete photos by clicking 'edit post' and deleting out the attachment code. If this doesn't work you can click on 'manage attachments' and delete from there (I can't quite remember how to get to here though).

Here are a couple of wrist shots!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thank you for the wrist shots, love the pearls, placements and the chains, everything is perfect. Wear it in good health and happiness.

Oooh, hanadama, you did well! Those are gorgeous choices and the bracelets look fabulous on you! Happy birthday <3

Thank you Kelluvpearls & battah!

It was truly a special birthday! :)

Thanks JP! Not a great photo but here you go. It's a sapphire from my mother's collection, she purchased it decades ago and I had it set in this simple setting.

image.jpeg

Beautiful pearls!! What a great birthday treat. I really like the shell too.

Also have to say that I was admiring your beautiful un-wrinkled hand and slim fingers in your ring pic.

Handama, your pearls and your rings together are stunning. I like both the sapphire and tourmaline ring together with your bracelets. Happy pearls to go with a birthday!

I don't know if I adore the ring or the pearls more! That tourmaline ring is awesome. I really enjoy seeing non-pearl jewelry, too!

oh my! I love them all! The ring really does complement the bracelets very well! Happy Birthday!

Thank you amti, lary & charisyl! I'm smitten with these pieces! : )

Hanadama, your new Kamoka birthday beauties are stunning ... I'm especially crazy about the yellow gold bracelet with all those keshi!

Back