Just got this in!! To-die-for colored graduated metallic freshadama pearl bracelet!!!

AliceRose

Oh my gosh! When I saw these graduated freshadama bracelet on the website, I knew I had to have them!!! I did not much fancy the color options available on the website so I requested the gold-peach pearls to have more pink in them. Boy, did the helpful folks over at PP deliver!!! I received the bracelet today and it literally took my breath away. This is my first time ordering the metallic pearls and I must say, I am truly a fan!! Already planning my next purchases :p ... As you can see from the photos, the pearls are much cooler in color when indoors. They are not quite lavender as you can still see some pink and golden tones. Outdoors, they are just gorgeous and the warmer tones definitely come out!! Infinitely wearable!!

IMG_1677.jpgIMG_1678.jpgGraduated exotic color freshadama pearl bracelet on wristGraduated exotic color freshadama pearl bracelet

The pearls are perfect and the color is definitely my cup of tea. You must be on cloud nine! :)

Congratulations on a lovely bracelet of beautiful metallic freshwater pearls. I know how beautiful they are in person. :)

Thank you for sharing the photos, and enjoy wearing your gorgeous pearls.

Aaah, gorgeous metallics. I am a huge fan of metallics. Enjoy and wear in good health!

Beautiful pearls, enjoy wearing your new very special bracelet.

AliceRose, I love this bracelet! I have visited that item many times. The golden would be my pick also, I would love to see more indoor light shots. Good for you!

Thanks everyone!!

Frost Me, here is a better shot of the bracelet indoors in natural sunlight against two warm colored backgrounds. The camera was a little off focus. In person, these pearls have an almost mirror-like luster where you can see your reflection in it.

Attachments

• IMG_1682.jpg
    IMG_1682.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 35
The pearls on your new bracelet just glow! The color is so unique and the luster is why many of us absolutely love metallics! Congratulations and I know you'll be back for more!

Lovely metallics and the color looks great with your skin tone -- Enjoy!

6DGqulH.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

...we are bracelet twins :) that's mine in a cool toned lavender. so neat to see it in another color. enjoy it, i know i love wearing mine!

Back