Inc Mag

Congratulation to your Inc.Magazine story.
Jeremy Shepherd "created a „luxury for less" campaign and priced his strands of Tahitian pearls, which usually sell for $500 to $700, at $300 each.“
That surely sounds very tempting. Will a lot of these thousands of strings which PP customers are anxiously awaiting for mother`s day also be in this price range or is this still a secret only to be revealed later?

Congratulation to your Inc.Magazine story.
Jeremy Shepherd "created a ?luxury for less" campaign and priced his strands of Tahitian pearls, which usually sell for $500 to $700, at $300 each.?
That surely sounds very tempting. Will a lot of these thousands of strings which PP customers are anxiously awaiting for mother`s day also be in this price range or is this still a secret only to be revealed later?

That was the first batch of the peacock circles we did before Christmas. They were the best strands at the best value we had ever done in that genre. Yes, we've made a lot more and a lot of rounds. But we are focusing on the release of our new site prior to shooting and offering the strands. It has 100% of our attention these days.

May I ask the ETA of the new site? Nothing too specific, just so I know to pay off my credit card prior and have the full limit ready in case I wanted to buy something. Days or weeks would suffice.

May I ask the ETA of the new site? Nothing too specific, just so I know to pay off my credit card prior and have the full limit ready in case I wanted to buy something. Days or weeks would suffice.

Me too. Sheepish smile !

I have given up on announcing any sort of ETA. It just keeps getting pushed back. Not to worry though. It will not be timed with the release of all the new Tahitians. That is a whole different project that will take additional time once the site goes live.

If anyone wants to email me for a sneak peek at the process of putting it together, feel free.

Back