i want your natural blisters in shell/pearl !!!

and a second one :)

blisterpearl3.jpg

Attachments

• blisterhanger2.jpg
    blisterhanger2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
That is such a fantastic idea!!!! I can't think of a more beautiful, and delicate shell to make into fine jewelry! Keep posting the photos; I LOVE this idea.

Where is Steve Metzler to appreciate this? He has a pendant with a blister pearl, too. :)

I don't think anyone will get tired of seeing your work in progress! ;)

Swoon! Soooo beautiful and elegant dmj!!! I really love how you are setting the shells.

dont always have much time but u will try to post some more blister pictures :) still have quite some good ones here is a sneak peak in the new pictures

Attachments

• natural17.jpg
    natural17.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 39
  • natural16.jpg
    natural16.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 43
  • natural15.jpg
    natural15.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 37
  • natural14.jpg
    natural14.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
  • natural13.jpg
    natural13.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 36
  • natural12.jpg
    natural12.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 40
  • natiral11.jpg
    natiral11.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 37
  • _MG_7143.jpg
    _MG_7143.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
  • natural9.jpg
    natural9.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 36
  • natural8.jpg
    natural8.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 37
  • natural7.jpg
    natural7.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 37
  • natural6.jpg
    natural6.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 38
  • natural5.jpg
    natural5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 37
  • natural2.jpg
    natural2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 40
  • naturalpatbarba.jpg
    naturalpatbarba.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 44
Awesome new pics! Lovely blisters ~ thanks for sharing! Love the story of the small mussel specie :cool:

blister pearls

blister pearls

I wish I saved all the clams I have come across in the last 39+ years dealing in pearls. I am in Wisconsin, source of some of the most famous natural pearls in the 1885 to 1920's. Now the Departments of Natural Resources of my state, Iowa and Minnesota all bounding on the Mississippi have made'
mollusk collecting illegal. Dead shell also if the species is endangered. Super Super pictures. Make a great calendar!
Norm

haha the title says it al :)

the last year ive been trying to get my hands on al sorts of natural pearls in shell from cassis cornuta to scallops

are there any of you that have blisters and would like to trade agains other types ? the last 4 pictures are some i will let go soon i upload some more

nr 2 is the coolest the bird looking blister :p

it cost me a year to get this collection really looking forward to see it in 5 years :p

soon i will take good pictures of the pieces i have now and make a post with closeups etc i have some funny weird cyprea s etc

I wish I saved all the clams I have come across in the last 39+ years dealing in pearls. I am in Wisconsin, source of some of the most famous natural pearls in the 1885 to 1920's. Now the Departments of Natural Resources of my state, Iowa and Minnesota all bounding on the Mississippi have made'
mollusk collecting illegal. Dead shell also if the species is endangered. Super Super pictures. Make a great calendar!
Norm

Now that you mentioned it, I'm glad I've kept most of mine. Sometimes when I'm doing marine life talks, I'll mix them in with other shells as a treasure hunt for kids.

Back