Holiday Wish List

And then I had to buy this to go with, of course. These are my very first Fiji pearls and I was very happy to receive them. I will post some photos when I get a chance.
9.0-11.5mm Fiji Pearl Tin Cup and Diamond necklace.JPG

Baby Nurse that necklace is wonderful!!!

2thdktr, congratulations on your lovely Fiji pieces :)

I love that feather pearl necklace, and those Fijis are gorgeous.

I've been very naughty today. I mentioned a couple days ago that I regretted not buying the white baroque akoyas from PP a couple of years ago. So yesterday, PP put white baroque akoyas on sale. Since I had a lot of company for Chanuka yesterday (we celebrated early) it kept me away from my computer. Then this morning, I spun the wheel and got a $15 gift card, and used $261 in pearl points, and then how could I resist? I also ordered an orbit clasp to have strung with them. I so don't need them, but I wants them. My precious.

Very good, BWeaves. Looking forward to photos from you.

2thdktr - So you nabbed those Fiji pieces! I hope you love them. Please come back with more photos.

2thdktr, love those Fiji pearls -- I was eyeballing them myself but reality set in before I committed to them! Look forward to seeing you wear them!
J.

Thanks Cathykeshi, Red,BWeaves and Fidgetnator! Red, I do love them--- I will try to get photos.

Thank you, Red! Each one of the little pearls in this necklace is intriguing, really like little sculptures. And the feather pearl...:cool:

That feather pearl is pretty fantastic-- the progression of color from what looks like purple into white reminds me of a geode. Your pic looks better than the glamour shot. More depth of color. Very pretty and interesting necklace!

My baroque akoyas are here. 9mm is one of my favorite sizes. Easy to wear, but still pretty big for akoyas. They're actually not baroque enough to read as baroque from a distance. They're quite round, but have spots and divots that really only I can see. Very pinked, but the luster is very similar to my Hanadama studs I got at Ruckus 2017. The pink is a very different color from all my other pearls. They actually make my other pearls look yellow. The baroques aren't as soap bubbly as I was hoping, but they are very shiny.

So here's the baroque akoyas in the middle. Mom's 9 mm perfectly round white akoyas on the left, and my natural white 8 mm Hanadamas from PP on the right.

fullsizeoutput_3c9.jpg

I had PP put a white gold orbit clasp on the strand instead of the ball clasp.

IMG_4065.jpg

And next to the Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_3ce.jpg

And next to my 9 mm Hanadama studs from PP. This is the match that sold me on the necklace.

fullsizeoutput_3d0.jpg

Neck shot.

fullsizeoutput_3d1.jpg

There's part of me that feels I really don't need these. But I spun the wheel and got a discount card that was good for 30 minutes, and I had a bunch of pearl points, so the necklace cost me next to nothing. It's a keeper.

One more. Nested with Mom's 9 mm akoyas. They don't match, but they look good from a distance.

fullsizeoutput_3d9.jpg

Last edited:
BWeaves, I like it next to the bagel rope-- it picks up the pinks and lavenders in that rope. Nice combo.

I wonder if the whole batch is pinked or just my strand. I may ask PP.

But the pinkiness is growing on me BECAUSE it's different from my other pearls. BN's mixing and matching of colors is inspirational in that respect.

Here's the baroques in between my birthday akoyas choker and Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon strand (the longer one). Natural morning light. They nested better in real life than it looks like in the photo.

fullsizeoutput_3db.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I love visiting this site, and there are so many beautiful pearl goodies to admire on this thread!!
I wanted to add to the bounty and share my most valuable possession this holiday season....a Tara ring that I’d been eyeing for over a year now, and got lucky enough to get it discounted...between you and me I think the sales person made a mistake in applying the discount because they hardly ever go on sale, so lucky me!4A4E67A1-F622-42CB-8E15-60042DFAE1D2.jpeg

BWeaves, LOVE the 3 necklaces together! to me, the small differences in color are more interesting than perfect matches and catch the eye more! And what a fab bagel rope!

Lilpearl, lovely design for a ring! Is it a mabe pearl?

Drooled over the Fiji pearls, but couldn't indulge this year, unfortunately. I did find a little greeny-gold silver baroque Tahitian in my stash, so made myself a "faux" Fiji on a chain!

P1020472.jpg

Back