Holiday Wish List

Wow BWeaves! I love the mismatched earrings and your beautiful shawl.

Bweaves it's amazing how u can create the pattern. I love the pleats please series from issey miyaki. So am a big fan of pleats

BWeaves, your new weavings are stunning works of art! I especially love your new Kasumi pendant on the woven gold choker ... beautiful!

Wonderful pearls everyone! And BWeaves, I'm in awe of your weaving!

I'm so excited to share here! I bought this necklace from Kojima Pearl. It's 23" long and made up of Chinese freshwater, Japan akoya, Japan Kasumi, and Tahitian pearls.

SYLVIE2 7545.jpg

I'll share pictures as soon as it arrives.

Thanks, everyone.

BN, excellent choice. It's impossible to go wrong on the Kojima website. OK, well, I've ordered and returned a couple items, but I've ordered something else by return mail, so I don't think my return money ever makes it back into my pearl account.

BWeaves - OH MY! Wow! Sincerely beautiful fabric, your top and shawl - ammmaaazing colors, textures, and outfit to go along with the Kasumi pearls. It is so hard not to buy more pearls! I am looking at a pendant on Kojima's site and its so beautiful! So just want you all to know they are having a Christmas sale!

Thank you too for the compliments on my strand from Cees! I actually like the lighter tahitians as I do not prefer darker strands. I can't wait to string them myself. Does anyone have suggestions on color of silk/thread to use? I was thinking of getting from Patty, but haven't reached out yet.

Sorry I haven't had time to post! Working and Christmas shopping gets in the way!

Do reach out to Pattye., PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com Her Serafil tthread is a dream to work with. You could order Mist or Stone colors and decide which looks best in person. Congratulations on getting that beautiful strand of Tahitians!

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone.

BN, excellent choice. It's impossible to go wrong on the Kojima website. OK, well, I've ordered and returned a couple items, but I've ordered something else by return mail, so I don't think my return money ever makes it back into my pearl account.

Lol!! Agreed, BWeaves!

Lovely choice, baby nurse. Looking forward to necks shots!

Thank you SunSeeker! It arrived today, Sunday of all days! I took a lot of pictures and will post them either tonight or tomorrow.

Here is what I saw when I first lifted the box lid. I love it nestled in its cotton bed-- had to take a quick pic!

IMG_3876.jpg

Love, love, love the shape of those feather/wing pearls. I'm sure you will look amazing with those fabulous golden-bronze pearl colors.

Thank you, Red! Each one of the little pearls in this necklace is intriguing, really like little sculptures. And the feather pearl...:cool:

Yeah, those amazing feather pearls. I keep wishing they would come in something other than pale pink, which does nothing for me. This bronze is fabulous, however, still not my color. Dark Green or blue feather pearls probably aren't going to happen, at least not without a dye job.

So, I'll enjoy yours!

Hi guys- loving this thread and all the new, beautiful holiday buys. I also went a little nuts with the Black Friday, Cyber Monday sales. Here is one sale item I bought from PP:10.1-10.9mm Pistachio Fiji baroque pearl bracelet.JPG

Back