Holiday Wish List

8mm that is gorgeous. Beautiful!

And Bweaves looking forward to the pendant

BWeaves, my mind read something else instead of "big bails"...

I just love all the pendants!! Post when it arrives.

LOL. I did the same thing ! Great minds ....
thanks for the measurements...that’s a nice size for studs ! Comfortable and. noticeable!

Bweaves - such a tragic error ...slipping fingers on keyboards can be dangerous..... ;).
Looks wonderful! Can’t wait to see the photos!

Big Bails (TM) is the name of my new band.

8mm, you're going to have to rename yourself. Those T's from Cees are gorgeous.

Thank you, everyone for the compliments on the Tahitian aqua strand.

Sanippy, Great pair of earrings!

BWeaves, What a lovely mistake. :)

8mm, your new strand has a very nice mix of colors!

I ordered a ring on Cyber Monday from Kamoka. It came today along with the carved shell. I think it fits in with the black Friday sales so I'll post it here.

IMG_4395.jpg

For fun, I put it with Kamoka friends:

IMG_4499.jpg

I love everything about your beautiful ring, annie! ..the pearl, the color, the setting - well designed, indeed! And the carved shells are really fun, aren't they?

Thank you SunSeeker, JerseyPearl, and kalmen22.

SunSeeker, yes the carved shells are really fun! It was a surprise gift from Josh and Celeste so that makes it even better!

Please pardon my dry hands, it is winter here. The requested hand shots:

IMG_4360.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

Last edited:
Oooohhh, annie....that ring was one of the ones I was looking at. I am thrilled I get to see it on someone's hand! Just beautiful. Even better than I anticipated.

The ring is gorgeous. I love the purple glow. But I really love all the pearls on the carved shell on the swirly tablecloth photo.

Annie I’m blown away by your collection of Kamokas, they are all stunning. Love your new ring. That purple is luscious.

Thank u for the hand shot. It's amazing! Beautiful on your hand.

My Kasumi pendant is here from Kojima!!! It's smaller than I thought it would be. Well, it's smaller than my Kasumi earrings from Kojima. BUT, the color is amazing. It's so shiny and it shifts from intense green to intense coppery pink just moving it around.

Here it is with my Kasumi earrings and Chinese ripples, all from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_3af.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

And on my yellow gold, tube knit choker. The bail of the pendant is rose gold with champagne colored diamonds.

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

Neck shots will have to wait a couple of days. I just had a little microneedling done and my skin is too red.

Weird. Once again, my first photo is rightside up and all the others are on their sides. Is this a weird setting in the forum?

OMG, BWeaves your Kasumi pearls are amazing. Oh look at those colors!

Back