Hisano Shepherd earrings

h
I love the evolution of your silhouette designs! This style on the star is absolutely unique and creative. So delicate and refined. The bracelet is fantastic. I love the delicacy of the silhouettes and the substantiality of the pearls mingled..... I am so glad you can showcase here.

Please put your website address(es) under your signature.;)

It's exciting to witness your getting recognition!!!

Last edited:
Thank you all!!
We have drawers filled with loose pearls in various sizes (to keep left over pearls from loose hanks when we make 16" necklaces and bracelets) and I found this beautiful metallic pearl in our 9-10 mm drawer. I love the hint of green in it.
I had to make something out of it so I made a simple bracelet with a rolo chain. metallic bracelet.jpg

Ooo, would Jeremy consider bagging those loose pearls in 200g or so bags and sell them off to the lowly beaders again?

DK :)

Hisano, it's gorgeous, but somehow I'm not surprised because you're so very talented! Playing with such beautiful 'misfit' pearls would be a dream.

Thank you all!!
We have drawers filled with loose pearls in various sizes (to keep left over pearls from loose hanks when we make 16" necklaces and bracelets) and I found this beautiful metallic pearl in our 9-10 mm drawer. I love the hint of green in it.
I had to make something out of it so I made a simple bracelet with a rolo chain.View attachment 19587

That is so simple and so stunning!

- Karin

Wow Hisano,

That pearl is fabulous!! This piece has such elegant character. What a great piece.

That is SO sellable Hisano. The chain colour and type of link, and the gorgeous pearl. It is all perfect. I love it.

Oh, Hisano, now I have two Quests! White Metallic strands and red Metallic pearls... I don't think one Red would be enough.

Hah! I don't make these Quests too hard, do I? Maybe I should go back to calling them my Holy Grails...

Thank you Linda. The chain was a left over from a custom tin cup I made for a customer. This pearl was probably removed from a strand because it stood out so much.blackFW.jpg
Lisa, I will keep an eye out when I go to Hong Kong next year:)
Meanwhile, I recently got this 2.5-3 mm Freshwater pearl strands specially dyed in very dark black for little h line.
I normally don't like pearls that are dyed but since I made all-white little pearl line it's time to go for a different color:)

Very nice & playful earrings! Would love them better with Cortez Keshi pearls ;)
They are perfect!

Back