Hisano Shepherd earrings

Hi Hisano, I love your modern design!

Hello Hisano! I think of you every time I wear my bracelet. It is nice to see you here, and I look forward to seeing your creations.
All the best;

Linda.

Glad you are Finally here too. :) I thought they Looked like dream catchers also. They have an elegant, & ethereal look & feel to them. Very Pretty!

HTN-201.jpgHTB-201.jpg
Thank you everyone. I feel so welcomed!
Linda, I am so glad you are enjoying your bracelet. You found some incredible colors from our big bag of loose pearls.
Karin, I am very curious to see more of your photography.
Thank you Ash, I am sure these earrings look great on Kether.

Here's my latest addition to my Silhouette collection.
I took the silhouette of the baroque pearls and exaggerated the outline, cut them out by jeweler's saw and casted them to mimic the outline of the pearls.
I wanted to showcase the color of the pearls onto the silhouettes so I combined canary diamonds into the silhouette. I particularly like our new invisible clasp. It works sort of like a mystery clasp.

Well, Hey! Look who's here! Welcome, little h, it's been fun watching your line develop. Also, thanks for being such a good sport as we teased you guys :)

BTW, did you design the Blossom setting?

Great find! I love that setting, and your inspiration for the 'shadow' pearls was remarkable!

Abuse!?! Oh, you must mean Mikeyy (gurgle)... But he is too funny! Good Looking plus Funny = Gets Away With Murder. Actually....there aren't any ugly guys on this site, that's kind of odd...weird.

What does "pull request" mean?

Hi Lisa,
We work with PR agency that shows our jewelry to editors that work for various publications.
Vogue editor asked for the blossom earrings along with couple other
pieces I made. This doesn't guarantee us to be published but it's a good chance! We are keeping our fingers crossed...

Yeah! We all keep our fingers crossed! That ought to carry some weight... :)

- Karin

Hi, thanks for the explanation Hisano! That's spectacular news! What a rush, to pick a great design and To Have Your OWN Designs Considered - WOW!

Did you hyperventilate or what!?!?!? Do you know what season/issue your work is being considered for? Your designs would be season-less. Too exciting!

Thank you Karin and Sea Urchin!
Lisa, yes this is very exciting but the pieces that were pulled is a possible feature for the March 2013 issue!
They work so far in advance that we forget about them for awhile... but hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised when the issues come out!

Yeah, 6 mos would be a long time to hyperventilate or​ hold your breath, but how awesome is this! Yea!

Hi Hisano!

Wow I love that bracelet! I've been to your website before and I love how you placed the canary diamonds onto the shadow of the baroque pearl. It's a very unique design! Fingers are crossed for you too!

Thank you Valerene, nice to e-meet you.
Thank you Blaire! The yellow gold silhouettes are my favorite so far but I have this ambition to make it in white gold and white diamonds as White South Sea baroques... but need to save up for diamonds first!!

Hisano,
It's nice to see you join PG. Good luck with Vogue. I like the bracelet and necklace with the pearl silhouettes.
BTW, I saw this today, posted Nov 13. Miranda Kerr wearing Little h pendant http://gettinggorgeous.com/2012/11/13/miranda-kerr-in-little-h-for-pearl-collective-necklace/

Pictures from gettinggorgeous.com.

Miranda Kerr was spotted over the weekend in the Golden South Sea Silhouette Pendant by little h for Pearl Collective. The 14K yellow gold with yellow diamond beads necklace retails for $580 at PearlCollective.com. Other celebs recently seen in little h include Olivia Wilde and Taylor Swift

Attachments

• MKerr-littleh1.jpg
    MKerr-littleh1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 44
  • MKerr-littleh2.jpg
    MKerr-littleh2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 43
Eeeeeee! This is exciting! Thanks for posting it Cathy!

Last edited:
Back