Greenhills pearls

I was certainly overwhelmed!!! The price overwhelmed me too !!! South sea won’t go down three zeros in price.

But yes letting me select the pearls and all , plus it was without drill yet , totally got me. I got to see all the steps. Selecting pearl , seeing it get drilled , get knotted and all :3 I wish I can buy from all sellers and help them all out

Thank you l(^ω^)I cant wait to wear them out !!!i am a bit scared of wearing them outside. I have not done that yet. I think I’d look too intimidating walking around with a necklace that is this beautiful and gorgeous and pricey

Thank you o( ◠‿◠ ) it doesn’t help too when everyone is on sale.

More photos

More photos

I am not sure if I deserve such treasure

Attachments

• 84EA0015-EA58-4FE9-8018-6594891C2774.jpg
    84EA0015-EA58-4FE9-8018-6594891C2774.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 35FB579C-0188-4586-81BE-4858C11B1784.jpg
    35FB579C-0188-4586-81BE-4858C11B1784.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 42
  • B93253B6-83AE-4402-B039-3AE9BB2862A2.jpg
    B93253B6-83AE-4402-B039-3AE9BB2862A2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 34
Also for an update , Greenhills has phased out akoya as there have been plenty cases when the pearls have cracked or has peeled off along time. So it’s not something they’d like for their long term business. It’s a bit of a shame since I love Akoyas so so much

Very pretty! I especially like that the dark pearls are against your skin and the lighter colors against your clothing. Wow.
Are the pearls close enough in size that you could turn it a bit and wear the clasp on the side?

You did a wonderful job composing your gorgeous necklace. Congratulations!

Thank you so much ! Great eye hehe (о´∀`о) the contrast is so cool hey (*^ω^*)

They’re a bit different in size but I think it can still work if I flip it. I’ll try today :)

I think if I layer it to become a choker , it would work too ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Thank you ( ◠‿◠ ) it’s something all pearl lovers should be able to do !! It’s just a great experience

That’s a beautiful strand of pearls! Enjoy wearing them!!

wow! really love the pearls!
I never had the nerve to go to green hills as I didn't want to be ripped off so I ended up buying in
kultura inside sm mall .
Do you remember the shop you bought this beautiful strand?
I'm going back this fall and would love to visit finally!

Thank you 💕 (о´∀`о) I certainly feel like it too when i put it on.

F9220A88-70E1-481F-AE04-D683FA5DD09C.jpg

Oh yeeeaaaahhh I checked them out yesterday and some of the stall at sm are on half price sale!!!

Comparing the prices , I think I got a good deal for this one. She’s called Juvy and her stall is one of those on the outskirts of the cluster of stalls. They always get reshuffled and she says she bribes whoever gets her usual stall space with snacks as she really wanted to be where people walk by. I think it’s pretty smart cause you see her stall right away. That’s how I bumped into her. She’s been selling pearls I think for almost 20 years. Also some politicians bought from her already. She’s one of the famous ones from Greenhills probably. I’ll post a photo of her bag soon. Her name and contacts are in there :3

My tip is don’t go buying on one stall right away. Walk around first and try to say no to “deals” if you can. Have a good look and comparison around :3

thank you! I will wait for your pic!!
can you share how much you paid for this beauty?!?! that would be so helpful!
btw.. you communicated with her in tagalog.. right?

Oh yeeeaaaahhh I checked them out yesterday and some of the stall at sm are on half price sale!!!

Comparing the prices , I think I got a good deal for this one. She’s called Juvy and her stall is one of those on the outskirts of the cluster of stalls. They always get reshuffled and she says she bribes whoever gets her usual stall space with snacks as she really wanted to be where people walk by. I think it’s pretty smart cause you see her stall right away. That’s how I bumped into her. She’s been selling pearls I think for almost 20 years. Also some politicians bought from her already. She’s one of the famous ones from Greenhills probably. I’ll post a photo of her bag soon. Her name and contacts are in there :3

My tip is don’t go buying on one stall right away. Walk around first and try to say no to “deals” if you can. Have a good look and comparison around :3

You did a great job buying just one strand and picking out an amazing one at that! Such a nice story to hear your sale helped her child. I hope the child is doing better. Thank you for sharing your photos and experience!

I have bought lots of South Seas from Greenhills! My first purchase there was about 12 years ago and I got some beauties at incredible prices. It is pretty overwhelming to go there. I’m sure the prices have gone up a lot. I will be returning to Manila in January. I wish they sold Tahitians. I know it is not their market, but I love Tahitians most.

I’d give a range of around 3,000 - 4,000 aus dollar (depending on exchange rate), for this long necklace :) it’s usually only the princess length for this price but she’s able to give me plenty cause there’s one rich Chinese buyer before me and she said she’s able to get her initial back plus a few tip from that buyer. So she wasn’t so profit oriented with me , and was able to help me out.

Also sorry late reply ! I just got back to Australia :)

Here’s her business card ! I have lost the bag with her details on it , but this card is much better !

D25152D5-07A6-4078-A360-CC488391582C.jpg

Yeah ! She told me this after I’ve bought already , so it’s not a story told so that I would buy. She was sincere. She also showed photos of them going to hospital. Also just to make it clear, she wasn’t saying this for the sake of me buying more , I am really someone who would ask and listen to people’s stories :)

Aaaaahhhh there are plenty other necklaces too and I wish I can just buy all the south sea pearls and give them to my mama my aunties my cousins and gift them to people I love. Unfortunately my taste (our taste , everyone in this website) is so high that of course I am (we all that love pearls) attracted to such expensive items ��

Back