Greenhills pearls

Heart

I used to always ask about pearls , I thought for a change , I post pretty photos for everyone! Been to Manila Greenhills recently !

540F6C39-E198-49AF-8EB3-AAF9994919CD.jpg2532833D-536B-4DB8-A0A7-EA13FE9816A7.jpgD4CD4B71-D122-4D3E-A03B-20987F732C5B.jpg0FFD11C5-7DE9-4990-A332-C576B996684D.jpg9D652C94-686D-4320-AB75-FF7FCDC92457.jpg

And I wasn’t able to resist buying a south sea strand. I feel poorer now but I definitely feel pretty wearing this one

BD8BE429-9208-463C-BC55-91796D9B168B.jpg

Heart, beautiful pearls. Must be nice to chose pearls in person.

I wish I can show more !! I got stuck on the second store I was cause the lady helping me was really kind. Not forceful or anything. She’s very polite and I noticed she knows her pearls and she would honestly tell me which one is fresh water and which one was initiation. I liked her so I bought from her. Wish I had time to go through all the stall tho so I can help much more photos here !!!

Thank you !!!! I have always envied people with necklaces of various colored pearls. I am happy that this one have from blues to green �� I think I won’t be buying anything else for a long while �� this hobby of ours is not the most cheapest of them all

Hello miss Charlotta thank you so much for always interacting with silly posts :3
Aaaaaaahhhh yeas I am so thrilled and I can actually detect which ones are dyed and like I can ask for another one :3

Love your Pearl strand Heart. You did very well, especially since you had such a dizzying array of choices to pick from. Enjoy your beautiful pearls!!

Thank you ☺️ I think it’s very trendy and I was looking for a strand that could match any outfit ( ◠‿◠ )

My heart was racing when I saw your gorgeous self wearing your gorgeous necklace! Stellar job in picking out the pearls!

Thank you, Heart, for sharing the pics of so many beautiful pearls! Wish I could be there to shop. Your necklace is spectacular on you! Such a great choice!

What a gorgeous necklace, congratulations! I think I would have been overwhelmed by options, but you’ve chosen beautifully.

You picked a lovely strand! I definitely would have been overwhelmed!

Thank sir/mdm pearl dreams (*^ω^*) the length and color are lovely ! I thought I’d like a more chunkier one , but this size Actually looked decent on me !

Thank you so much ☺️ (о´∀`о) I’m so happy that that lady let me select and rearrange the pearl arrangement for the necklace (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
After I have already paid , she said she was relieved I arrived , since one of her children was hospitalized, and I was the only sale she had in weeks. I’ll try to comeback at some point and grab more from her.

Abhhhh it’s my wish for anybody who loves pearls to be able to go to Greenhills ! Some of the sellers got theirs from HongKong event, others from farm from phils , so it’s a good combination of good farm sources (I think it’s good :3 I could be wrong)

Back