Greenhills pearls

Yeah !!!! Plenty of celebrities are loving pearls and people I. Greenhills are referencing to artists now, saying , oh this actress paid 8 million for a necklace like this , a small 100,000 is nothing on that price. They’d say :3

Do upload photos pls !

Are you pearls from before still strong and pretty ? :D May I see pls :3

Oh sorry I overlooked the tahitians bit !

Yes they do have some tahitians ! They said they’ve stopped selling akoyas cause they’re not the most strongest of pearls and they peel off easily. It’s not the most ideal item for them cause they shuffle store areas frequently

Oh sorry I overlooked the tahitians bit !

Yes they do have some tahitians ! They said they’ve stopped selling akoyas cause they’re not the most strongest of pearls and they peel off easily. It’s not the most ideal item for them cause they shuffle store areas frequently

I bought lots of south seas from Emma. Supposedly (at the time anyway), she was one of the best vendors there. I don’t know if she is still there. I think I bought from her between 2006-2009. Tahitians are my love, though.

Same same ! I started out loving akoyas , then south seas , but now I have bookmarked plenty tahitians online and I’m thinking buying some soon (о´∀`о) I think they’re the most colorful pearls out there. In par with Japanese kasumis :3

Hello miss �� I was just looking at your Etsy (*^ω^*) I’m wondering with I can request a style from you ? :3

Also it’s me , maicosplay_ , your fan from Instagram ٩(^‿^)۶

Back