Good Things in 3's

Now you gave me a vision of all these little pearls singing, "Pick me, Pick me!!!". Beautiful new addition to your amazing collection, Cathy!

Aw, Thank You Marianne :) Singing choruses of little pearls, clamoring for attention ... love it ! One of my fondest memories of the Ruckus is watching you patiently and carefully choosing pearls one by one for your long "harvest" style rope ... one day I'd like to do the same ...

Newberry, I almost missed your comment on the end of the page ... Thank You ... I thought you might like those little aquamarines :)))

Love the aqua beads. They compliment the pearls perfectly. I keep thinking that it has such a sophisticated look. Hope you bring it with you for show and tell next summer.

Just beautiful, such a great set for a collection. Gosh? the photos are better on this forum.

This turned out wonderfully CathyKeshi. I can't wait to see this in person at the ruckus. How many inches long is the drop from the chain?

Thank You, Frost Me, JerseyPearl and Lilliefuzzysocks :) The earrings were "accidental" LOL ... Lynsey pulled those 2 pearls as possibilities for a Y version, and I asked her to hold for earrings. They are not quite a perfect match to each other, one is a bit larger and deeper green, and given the varying textures and colors in the pendant, I LIKE that about the earrings! Lilliefuzzysocks, the pendant is just about 3" long; none of the components are huge, and the overall effect is quite delicate. I didn't think I could wear a 3" pendant on an 18" chain, and I love it ... so does hubby :)
Theseventhsphinx ... ZOMG ... I LOVE the ZOMG; thanks :)))

Back