HELLO FedEx !

Attachments

• 3 Pearl Pendant 1.jpg
    3 Pearl Pendant 1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 3 Pearl Pendant and Earrings Low Res.jpg
    3 Pearl Pendant and Earrings Low Res.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 25
So. The glamour photos speak best, but here's what you see: A while back the lovely Chenai helped me select a carved Tahitian pearl from a Pearl Paradise sale. A lot of thinking, and a LOT of help led to this set :) My criteria were: Pearls to compliment the beautiful carved Tahitian pearl, a design and bail that would look good on all sides when worn short or long, and something DIFFERENT from the usual 3 pearl/3 diamond setting, yet could be worn with anything ... and Lynsey took over. She pulled out all the stops, choosing fabulous options, interpreting what I didn't even know I wanted, with grace, patience and good humor ... across the country no less :) A bit of input from Hisano, a custom bail from John to echo the shape of the carved pearl, a few sparkly aquamarines, 2 "option" pearls saved for Blossom earrings and a TRUE Colors glamour photo and ... FedEx! Pearl Paradise, you are THE BEST !!!

P.S. Isn't the tiny little Tahitian keshi pearl at the top the most adorable thing ever ???

Thanks, Pattye :) I just love the set ... just different enough to be unique, yet wearable with anything. Today, just a simple 18" gold chain, but I tried it on a strand of faceted moonstones, a strand of faceted labradorite and both were great ... think I need a strand of faceted aquamarines LOL. I am also aiming for a long strand of really small pearls, maybe akoya keshi ...

Cathy -- you should have seen my eyes when I first looked at the top photo! And my smile! That is a gorgeous, unique, lovely lovely set! Enjoy and wear in health. What a way to start the new year!

Thank you BAS, I am delighted with the set ... it was along time in planning, for such a "simple idea" ... and Lynsey was so patient! Also my first carved and ringed pearls ... so new territory for me, and I love it!

Lady_Disdain, Thank you :) It's my first carved pearl too. At first I wasn't sure ... it's MUCH prettier in person; more overtones and a bit of a glittery look along the carved edges that's very hard to describe, and very very nice :)

I'll join BAS, my eyes popped wide and I thought "Hey, I want one of those!" Beautiful :)

funky_pearl, Thank You! We had a debate over what kind of gem to put in ... my initial thought was something more colorful, but wanted to be able to wear this with a lot of different outfits so went with more neutral.

Lisa C ... just call PP, ask for Lynsey ... tell her Cathy sent you LOL.

Quatrain, the sparkle in the grooves of the carved Tahitian was quite a surprise ... almost looks glittery ... I had no idea ... tomorrow it will go on a longer chain so I can look at it all day long ... doubtful much work will get done :) Much of the 10 out of 10 credit goes to PP ... Lynsey did such a great job choosing pearls for me to consider, guiding me into figuring out what I really wanted with a deliberate and patient process of elimination. THANKS ALL!

Katbran, apologies LOL .. I upgraded the operating system in my laptop ... now I have to figure out where and how to turn off auto-correct before it makes you "Quatrain" again!

Cathy your new set is divine! I love the carved T's and the setting you chose it just perfection. Enjoy you new beauties.

Katbran, apologies LOL .. I upgraded the operating system in my laptop ... now I have to figure out where and how to turn off auto-correct before it makes you "Quatrain" again!

LOL ! I kind of like it .. more exotic than Katbran ! I have a problem with typing GemGeek .. I always type GemBeak ..I have no idea why. So far I've caught it ..but one of these days...GemBeak it will be..

Gorgeous necklace and earrings! If you have some time I would love to see some modelling pics!

Cathy, I love your new set! The combination of textures and subtle color variations in the pendant -- from the adorable keshi, to the ringed pearl and carved pearl and aquamarine beads -- is so stunning. The earring pearls are also lovely, and the blossom is one of my favorite earring settings. I bet you will have a lot of fun wearing these new pieces.

I need to see some carved pearls in person, as it sounds like they don't show their full beauty in photos.

Too funny, Katbran :)

Kelluvpearls .... Thank you ... so far, my pearls all look better without me :) I need to beg my daughter to model for me LOL ...

KaySD ... Thank you so much! I love all the textures and color variations too; and I credit Lynsey with finding just the right ones. We went through a number of options, and I really liked a small white SS keshi in the mix, but kept being drawn back to this lineup thanks to that little keshi pearl ... it's small but has a large and loud voice! This is the first and only carved Tahitian I've seen in person; I'd love to see more, as this one is definitely better in person.

Newberry, I almost missed your comment on the end of the page ... Thank You ... I thought you might like those little aquamarines :)))

Back