Giveaway the odd ones (loose CFW pearls )

tears_of_the_sea

Finally finished cleaning my toolbox last weekend. Found some loose pearls that have been left there for more than a year.
Perhaps it is better to give them away. Anyone who has some ideas to use them in your beading projects, please take them,take them all. Free. Postage is also on me.
Will give to the beader who first replied with general ideas what kind projects these pearls will be applied to.

All have been drilled. 0.8-0.9 hole

lavender 9-10mm (half strand)
white button 10-11mm (one strand)
white potato 12-13mm (one strand)

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

The following beads are gone.

dyed grey 3-3.5mm Gone
white baroque style 12-13mm (one strand) Gone
white rounds 9-10mm (six strands) Gone
IMG_0226.jpg
IMG_0229.jpg
IMG_0231.jpg

Last edited:
Such a thoughtful idea! That first photo of pearls would make a stunning light color stone bead (maybe light amethysts and citrines) and pearl necklace. You will make someone very happy with your lovely gift!

Last edited:
Such a thoughtful idea! That first photo of pearls would make a stunning light color stone bead (maybe light amethysts and citrines) and pearl necklace. You will make someone very happy with your lovely gift!

Great idea, JerseyPearl

I have some loose round amethysts left, 6mm,not very good grade though.
If anyone wants to try with these, can take them too.

Gone

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
What a great way to clean out! We should sticky this thread in case anyone else wants to do the same. I think I'm going to go through my beads too...

I'd love some of the large white ones to try the enamel version of maki-e on!

Love tiny gray pearls, I've just run out and I have a tin cup necklace project that those would be perfect for, in oxidized silver.

My mom loves amethyst and I'd make a bracelet for her with those; she wouldn't care about the quality, she just loves purple.

Sure, MSC
dyed grey 3-3.5mm, white baroque style 12-13mm (one strand), amethysts round,these are yours. Would you like to have those lavender pearls too?

Also choose the clasp, which one to go with the amethyst beads?
They are all S925 silver. Golden colour are alsogold plated silver.
left to right No.1-6.

Please send the postal address and the name of recipient in message. Thanks

IMG_0234.jpg

Just found that the amthyst beads are a bit off one strand, you may make a double loop bracelet .If you'd like to get some obsidian beads,I've got loads of obsidian beads, check those black beads on the top of the following picture. let me know which size and how many of them you need.

IMG_0236.jpg

What a great way to clean out! We should sticky this thread in case anyone else wants to do the same. I think I'm going to go through my beads too...

I'd love some of the large white ones to try the enamel version of maki-e on!

Love tiny gray pearls, I've just run out and I have a tin cup necklace project that those would be perfect for, in oxidized silver.

My mom loves amethyst and I'd make a bracelet for her with those; she wouldn't care about the quality, she just loves purple.

Last edited:
PM coming your way!

I'll try to take some photos of my stash release items in the next couple of weeks :) Same deal for me, free to whomever has project needs and postage on me :)

Thank you for the inspiration, tears!

We're still in VA on duty in the aftermath of family death, but when I get home, I'm sure I can find something to add to the Stash Away pay it forward too!

I know this is a very old thread, but I was wondering if these
lavender 9-10mm (half strand)
white button 10-11mm (one strand)
white potato 12-13mm (one strand)
Are still up for grabs? I'm a new member just getting my feet wet with pearls and getting back into stringing and I would love to have these to make stacking bracelets or a necklace depending on how they look when I lay them out. Again, I know it's an old thread so no worries if the offer no longer stands or they have been claimed! Thank you.

Hi moonsprinkles,

The OP has not logged into P-G for a year and a half; I think you probably won't get an answer to your post.

You might want to have a look at WenPearls and KongsPearl on Etsy; many here have bought loose pearls from them. :)

Hi moonsprinkles,

The OP has not logged into P-G for a year and a half; I think you probably won't get an answer to your post.

You might want to have a look at WenPearls and KongsPearl on Etsy; many here have bought loose pearls from them. :)

Thank you for letting me know, and for the recommendations....I feel silly I did not even think to see when the OP had last logged on.

Back