Findings Revisited

danachit

Thank you for your input regarding 14K GF vs. Vermeil.

I've been perusing Bells's and Stullers and there was another really good manufacturer but for the life of me, I can't remember the name.

Any other findings company that sell wholesale? Thanks!

Grassman and Blake is another really good one.

Do you mean Blake Brothers? They had excellent prices. Rio Grande has a great selection but whoa, nellie on the prices! Looks practically retail...

I have been going back and trying to work my way through all of the threads .. this is very helpful as the sites are excellent. Only problem I have with the Grassman-Blake site (outstanding selection of clasps - big Thank You Jeremy) is that there is no price list and I can't see anywhere to register for the site. I tried to email them but it got kicked back as not valid. Sales@gbclasps.com is what I used. Any suggestions? Thanks

I haven't visited their site in a while, but I know it has always been a bit antiquated. You should try calling or emailing them, and you may need to set up a wholesale account to buy from them. You should also try Stuller. They have a big selection of findings, but you'll also need to set up an account with them.

and who is Bruce Brazee of Direct Findings? Useful things for non-professionals at Direct Findings? I can't seem to get far here.

Back