Finally finished; my gssp necklace

That looks great Linda! Love the corrugated beads in the front. Interesting to me, as I salvaged a dozen corrugated gold beads today from an older necklace I'd strung. I was thinking of mixing them into some circled/ringed pearls on the way to me ... I'm encouraged by this to give it a try. Lovely, Linda!

Well done ! I can feel the frustration at the clasp . I just went to attach the last three pearls and the soldered ring on one end of the 14kt gold clasp snapped off . ( this followed having to reknot the whole thing after I found a twist in the knot on the second gap last pearl . )

Happily yours turned out great !!! Well done !

That came out great, Linda! That shade of gold suits your skintone.

Great job, Linda! Love the corrugated beads, and I agree the color of those GSS pearls look beautiful against your skin! Wish I could wear that color...

Linda: That tiny bit of gimp that has come unwound at the clasp can be snipped off easily with cuticle trimmers, nail clippers or wire cutter.

I like this version better! The gold beads bring out more of the pearls' golden color and I concur with everyone... that is a good color on you!

Back