Fiji Pearls

I haven't visited pg for a while...busy work schedule, and I visited my mom in the Pacific Northwest. Now I'm home with a fierce cold, but pg is brightening my spirits!

About 3 weeks ago Yuan at pp finished my Fiji pearl necklace. Actually 2 necklaces, both made with an antique bohemian garnet strand I had for years, and a 14k Italian gold link necklace. I love the versatility of wearing both together, or separately in countless ways, and the ability to connect my 2 existing Fiji pearl bracelets together.

So here are some close up pics of both necklaces, and pics worn together and separately... Also a pic of the gold necklace we disassembled...

that's a very creative way to redo everything, not to mention making the most of them
i love it all
i think you're going to get a ton of wear out of everything

Oh, thank you so much for all your kind words!! You ladies sure can cheer up a girl with a bad head cold!

It took a while to determine the right ratio of pearls, garnets and gold links. The pearls competed with the garnets when placed next to each other. My first thought was to add gold roundelles between them, but that didn't look right with baroque shaped pearls. I thought oval gold links would look better, and look very similar to the gold orbit clasps. Repurposing a gold link necklace I never wore was so much more convenient than another trip to Bella findings - even though that can be fun! I may add more pearls in the future, but for now it'll remain the same.

Just beautiful redo Imgarden it looks like it will be so much fun to wear.

Really stunning! I'm so envious of everyone's pearls on here! Hopefully some day I will be able to build up something respectable.

Lovely!!! I especially love the gold links! The different colored pearls and garnets really make for an interesting and versatile piece!

Thank you for the love. You guys inspire us with your work and passion - thank you very much.
We have been busy. Julie was here - we had drama's. Wish I could have spent more time with her, sorry.
Here are some pics of what we have been up to:
Our friends from Tokyo Pearl paid us a warm visit. Great people. Asia is a difficult market for us.
IMG_9240.jpg
Phil Bouasse stayed with us for a week. We usually catch up at pearl shows but this time he came to see for himself. I think he loved our goods.
IMG_9296.jpg
While most pearl people go straight for the rounds not Phil - artisan. He loves the funk BA's.
IMG_9298.jpg
I know you guys like these, they are my favorites too.
IMG_9245.jpg
IMG_9299.jpg
Rounds - rounds rounds. They are what they are - they are cool and all but, i like the funk.
IMG_9237.jpg
Merry X-mass - like our Pearl& shell wreath?
IMG_9318.jpg

LOVE the wreath ... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the funky pearls. Most of all, love when you come here to share your pearls with us ... JOY. Thanks Justin!

Oh, wow!! Justin, I want that entire tray of funk - I'll take the rounds, too for that matter!! I plan to make another bracelet to match my original - pp is running low on pearls...we need more from your last harvest. I just can't stop gazing at those pearls...mesmerizing colors spiraling into another jolt of color, and those shapes and sizes are amazing!!!!! I want/ need more...

Fantastic photos, fantastic pearls! The wreath is a delight. The baroque shapes and colors are beautiful!

Whew what beauties Justin!!! Your baroque's are just divine. I still would love to figure out how to wear that wreath around my neck ;)

Back