Fiji Pearls

Such amazing colors!!! And the leaf makes for a perfect backdrop!

Juliebeth, when do you leave :) ?

the big trip is just weeks away now - i am so excited! bought new (functional and light) luggage, already having dreams and nightmares about packing, etc. just about time!!!

plus, craziness, i found out a friend of a friend from my hometown LIVES there! we'll be right close to her, so we plan to meet up at least for a beer and to share homesick-for-NM-whilst-in-paradise stories. it really IS a small world!

Ive Been in Armenia at a CIBJO conference.
Its been fun.
But its hard when I'm missing the harvest.
Lee - sent me some pics of the first day of reseed harvest. These are 13 mm ++. We have another 5 - 6 days to get more to help this strand.
I realise there is a fine line between pleasure and pain. I think pearl people feel a twinge of pain when they see something like this.
Enjoy.
IMG_9160.jpg

Looking forward to hosting Julie Beth.
And please know that we love visitors.
We love showing off our island home and he incredible people we work with.

jh

Those pearls are divine! I hope I can get a few Fiji pearls to add to my collection

Thank you for the photo from the harvest, Justin. Beautiful pearls. I hope that the results from the rest of the harvest turn out well.

Justin those pearls are stunning! I would love to own a Fiji pearl one day.

J Hunter Pearls Fiji harvest.
At Play in the garden of pearls.
Yerevan, Armenia was absolutely awesome -interesting.
reseed:
IMG_9159.jpg
Lee having fun playing with camera and pearls.
DSC_0769.jpg
1st seed
DSC_0771.jpg

Justin, it seems you can create an ombre necklace with those pretties

Justin, those are spectacular!!! I cannot stop looking at those colors...the golds, greens, blues, plums... truly amazing! I have another Fiji pearl project in the works which I hope to receive next week. But I see now that it will not be the last! Thanks for posting!

Fiji pearls are definitely on my wish list!

Back