• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Enormous Keshi Strand

Cees

Came across this South Sea Keshi pearl strand with pearls from 17 - 23.7 mm Australian Keshi.

Most beautiful strand I have ever seen

Attachments

• hugekeshi1.jpg
    hugekeshi1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • hugekeshi2.jpg
    hugekeshi2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • hugekeshi3.jpg
    hugekeshi3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0

CrazyMissy

I totally see Elizabeth Taylor's Pearl Slaghoople in that necklace! Beautiful piece, Cees!

LondonPearl

I have a distinct feeling I was offered these as loose recently .... if it was these.... the material is fantastic. I only passed because i find baroques slower than a few years ago. I wonder if other vendors have had the same reaction to baroques?

BWeaves

Seriously Wilma Flintstone. I can't even imagine what they look like in person.

Cees

There are enough bluish pearls also in keshi. White is a lot more rare

KaySD

Wow, what fabulous shapes and overtones! I would love to see a neck shot for scale.

Red

Wow, what fabulous shapes and overtones! I would love to see a neck shot for scale.

Agreed. I love those shapes and colors. I prefer these to perfect round strands by far. I wore my large white freshwater souffles today, and I'm thinking these SS keshi are about that size, although much heavier, I'm sure.