Did you get your exotics yet?

Very nice

Very nice

Casey,
They are so beautiful. I thought the ovals' measurement was the length of the pearl from drill hole to drill hole. Then this morning there was a post where Jeremy said it's measured by the width (perpendicular to the hole). No wonder Pandaexpress said they are chunky. I really like your round strand. There are lots of greens.

My order is arriving at the office tomorrow. :):):)

Thanks for posting your pictures.

Last edited:
I thought the ovals' measurement was the length of the pearl from drill hole to drill hole. Then this morning there was a post where Jeremy said it's measured by the width (perpendicular to the hole).

Yes, I had the same misunderstanding - the perils of coming from a lowly beader perspective! They look big and beautiful...

Why do the ovals show so much more orient and depth of luster then the rounds? They are absolutely beautiful. I will have to order some oval shaped multicolors soon. *drool* ;)

My order arrived at work. They are so beautiful. The ovals have lots of luster and orient. They are just breathtaking. Most have peachy pink, there are some lavender/purple, cream, light green. The peach looks yummy, just like sorbet. I have 2 strands of ovals FEN094-15 turned into a double strand and used 2 leftover pearls to make leverback earrings. The pearls used for the earrings are lavender drops. They are stunning !!! My strand has 2 pearls that look like metallic yellow (think of lemon, it sounds bad, but it looks neat).

I also purchased the round 9-10mm. That strand has some pearls that look like ball bearings. A few of the pearls has medium lavender with irridescence of light green. I don't know if the camera will be able to capture that. The certificate states it's gem quality.

There is more to report...but I can't take too much time away from work right now. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I can't promise tonight. My daughter has driving lesson and chauffering her back and forth takes some times...Plus it's "Lost" night.

You will be happy with whatever you purchased. Even the least expensive strand looks stunning. I think the ovals are quite beautiful. I haven't even looked at the calendar yet.

Thank you Jeremy, Mia and the whole Pearl Paradise Team.

Last edited:
Perle and Hanaleimom, can't wait to see your photos. My ovals are the 7.5 to 8.5.
I agree I think you can't go wrong with these and everyones going to be very pleased. I am also loving all the unusual colors in mine. I'm not sure I have any lemon colored ones ( those sound neat ) but I have some that are sort of a shiny vanilla type color, some very interesting purples and lavenders, and some reddish coppers too. These are really fun!

Well, mine showed up this afternoon! Just in time for V-day. I got the 8.5/9.5 mm ovals and the 6-7 mm perfect rounds strung in a 36" rope. I love the ovals. They are just amazing. Mine are lavender, cream, peach, pinky/peach and some that look golden peach. Just yummy. I think these will be a wardrobe staple as they'll look great with just about everything.

The smaller strand is lavender, cream, peach with maybe some green ones. It's hard to tell right now as it is a gray, gray afternoon here in the Pacific Northwest. I don't think I've seen the sun in a month!

All in all, just lovely. I can't wait to wear them. Thanks to Jeremy and Mia and everyone at PP!

My exotic purchases

My exotic purchases

With the exception of the double strand, all have matte yellow gold ball clasps.

First, I want to show the least expensive item so you can see how beautiful it is. This is FEN092 $38. I got the last 2 strands over the weekend to make a torsade for my 16-yr old daughter. It is permanently braided. It has mostly cream with slight lavender overtone and 3 really purple pearls attached by the fluted clasp. Look at the metallic yellow/gold with green overtone next to the clasp in the 2nd pic.

IMG_0627_1_1.JPG

IMG_0628_1_1.JPG

Last edited:
Fen094-32

Fen094-32

8.5-9.5mm oval. This is a gift.

Lots of colors. Mostly peach, lots of lavender and pink.

IMG_0624_1_1.JPG

IMG_0626_1_1.JPG

Fen094-15

Fen094-15

2 strands turned into double strands, 8.5-9.5 mm oval. Left over pearls turned into earrings with leverback. This was bought later than the initial roll out at 10 AM. There were plenty of FEN094-15 an hour or two after the roll out.

IMG_0634_1_1.JPG

IMG_0635_1_1.JPG

IMG_0636_1_1.JPG

Last edited:
Fen490-274

Fen490-274

9-10mm round. FEN490-274

IMG_0629_1_1.JPG

IMG_0630_1_1.JPG

IMG_0631_1_1.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0633_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0633_1_1.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Fen000-01

Fen000-01

Jeremy's first exotic. Very metallic shine. Last picture: notice the green pearl in the middle. FEN000-01

IMG_0625_1_1.JPG

IMG_0638_1_1.JPG

IMG_0639_1_1.JPG

IMG_0640_1_1.JPG

IMG_0641_1_1.JPG

Last edited:
A visual treat, all of them! Especially the rounds.:)

Thanks so much for the photos!

Thanks so much for the photos. I especially love the twisted bracelet.;)

I see more people have joined the paper towel club! It works because it's reflective without causing glare. Your photos are soooo beautiful I could swoon! :cool:

WOW those photos just explode off my screen - thanks so much both of you for posting your photos. A visual treat!

Those are really pretty pearls. I can't wait to see mine, but I think it's going to be awhile if there's a stringer back up since the 12 inch strand I bought needed some extra work.

Oh my goodness! I just traced down that my delivery is on the UPS vehicle right now, can come any moment (was scheduled for Monday - but what a surprise!). I just can not wait to see it!!!

Wow, great pictures, really love the double strand and earrings, great idea with the braided bracelet, can't wait to see the design for the 12 inch strand . . . .

Perle

Those are beautiful. It was smart of you to customize a few items. Does your daughter love hers? I can't wait till my daughter is old enough for jewelry.

Got my strand today and just opened the box...

They're beautiful! I love their overall look...shades of purples, greens and pink all blended in with a golden creamy look. They're unlike ANYthing else I've seen in pearls. Thanks for bringing this to us, Jeremy! They're lovely!

Back