Did you get your exotics yet?

Oh great! I am now even more curious because I happenned to order the same two strands - oval 8,5-9,5 (290-14) and round 7-8 (94-15).

At least I see now how it looks. Thank you, Pandaexpress!

Olga

Oooh they look great! The colors look more intense in the rounds, are they? I can't wait to get mine. I ordered a smaller oval 7.5 to 8.5 and a round 6-7.

Hey Casey R - yes the rounds have more intense color, the oval strands are more peachy and not as intense - there are more similar colors on the oval strand, where the rounds have more different colors on them, but the shape is very interesting to me on the bigger ones and because it is a 'chunky' type of shape it visually looks larger to me than the 8.5-9.5 measurement so probably with your 7.5 - 8.5 ovals it will look bigger to you too! Are you getting the 6-7mm strung up or are you going to bead it yourself?

Mine will be strung too.I have yet to string my own pearl necklace, but I have made some earrings. One of these days I'll venture into necklaces too.
I guess with the ovals since the measurment is the by width you get a lot more pearl length wise.

Hello Tony,

nice strands, hope you and your girlfriend are going to enjoy tem as well as the lovely Freshadama studs.

Wow, wow, wow! Really nice strands, pandaexpress! Now I wish I'd gotten some ovals, too! I haven't ordered the earrings yet, still thinking about it, PP had a cute hoop design with multicolored pearl charms that I thought might also be nice. I have to say, though, yours look fantastic! Decisions, decisions. I don't have a tracking number yet but I guess I'd better make up my mind soon. :)

Thanks for the great pics!

Perle

Exotic strands

Exotic strands

Pandaexpress,
Thank you for taking the time to post pics of your strands. I ordered 2 of the 8.5-9.5 gum drops to make a double strand. Looking forward to receiving them. I kept staring at the private offer page everyday...

Your round strand looks great. The PP's picture did not show blues in that lot...but you sure got some nice blues there. I wish I had ordered that one too.

Mia told me that my strands would be picked up on Friday from the stringing place and shipped Friday. But I don't see a tracking number yet. I guess they will be shipped Monday. One strand is for my Mom and I want to give it to her on Valentine's day. Cross my finger.

I may be wrong about this, but if your orders are being shipped USPS, then you may not get a tracking number. I've had a few orders (though haven't bought anything in the last year or so) where that was the case. USPS tracking is essentially worthless anyway, so that's probably why they don't (or didn't) give tracking info. Just FYI.

I may be wrong about this, but if your orders are being shipped USPS, then you may not get a tracking number. I've had a few orders (though haven't bought anything in the last year or so) where that was the case. USPS tracking is essentially worthless anyway, so that's probably why they don't (or didn't) give tracking info. Just FYI.

I used UPS ground free shipping. I have always used free shipping and also have received email confirmations of shipment from Mia in the past. But this time I had multiple orders. Maybe they are delayed because I had asked for earrings made from some of the leftover pearls.

I got my pearls and calendar! I'm very happy with both strands. I bought one of the almost perfect round strands 6-7 and an oval strand 7.5-8.5, and whats really cool is I got the oval strand I was hoping to get :)
See the one with the red pearl in the photo in the link below?
http://www.pearlparadise.com/detail.aspx?ID=2063
Thats the one I got. All the colors are really intense. I love my calendar too and going up next to my desk.
I'll try and post pics later.

That's a beautiful strand, Casey. I'm sure we all focused on that one when we looked at that picture!

Yes! That's exactly the one I would have wanted, too. Congratulations!

Perle

Got an email just recently saying the time of arrival is this Thursday, just in time for Valentine's Day! I hope I'll be able to put them on and wear em for a night on the town with my beau!

I got an email from Mia saying my pearls had just gotten back from the stringers today and would be shipped out today.

She said the stringers "were really backed up and the turn around for the orders was a lot slower." Not surprising, really, what with all the Valentine's Day orders they must have had.

So, from California to Connecticut-- I figure about a week.

It was brave of them to do the private offer right before Valentine's Day. I think mine are out there somewhere with UPS right now.

Have only a couple of us received ours? Well our best camera is having issues but I managed to get a couple of photos using the other one.
pearl99.jpg

pearl96.jpg

WOW!!! Those ovals are eye popping!

I got tracking on my order-- slated to be delivered next Tuesday. I'm glad you are posting your photos in the meantime so we can enjoy them vicariously as we wait!

Casey,

lovely strands and I see that nowadays everyone of our members uses white paper towels:D

Casey.R, those photos are amazing! I was going to say that I can't wait to see mine except . . . UPS just delivered them! They are stunning - I wish I'd gotten the ovals, too! And the calendar is gorgeous!

Wow, Jeremy, thank you for doing this! Maybe Mia can go again sometime . . . please?!? :)

Perle

I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of my pearls, but it is quite wonderful to live vicariously through those who have already received theirs - thank you so much for sharing the photos!!

Back