.diamonds domains

dmj

pppp pearl
hey guys specially if you have websites and don't want other claiming your name you can claim .diamond names now for the industry

( .diamonds are domains for the jewelry industry like you see with .tv and .org .estate etc )

most names like www.pearls.diamonds where gone before public release already but i would still claim some names to make sure others don't go with it :)

if you have a website your hosting company will most likely offer this from somewhere this week

they made it for the industry but if your a stripper this domain also sounds amazing :p

Last edited:
haha checked lucyinthskywith as one of the first ones yesterday was already gone

in quite some parts of the world the % of internet shopping is still low and more up coming then where all used to so good names go for crazy prices think the guy who once claimed diamond.com for 14 usd had no idea he was able to sell that for 7,5 million some years later :p

If you have a good domain name, .diamond could be very good (engagement.diamond, white.diamond, etc). However, unless the phrase works, I prefer a .com. People are just plain used to writing .com and I can see them writing out whitediamond.com, instead of white.diamond. I don't want to direct my hard won customers else where!

the reason .diamonds . estate .every thing cam because there are almost no more good and easy .com s internet as big as it looks still will grow
since large nr s of the world have no internet

this year internet will reach 3 bilion users so still less than half the world uses it ;) so for my company in case the other 4 bilion will have exces i prefer to have some domain names behind :)

I purchased pearlparadise.diamonds yesterday. I knew if I didn't somebody else would. It sucks that people can buy extensions of trademark brands and get away with it. We've had a company do it in Australia and then sell junk on some sort of Groupon (even using some of our photos on their website) and it was a huge pain going after them. We had so many angry consumers trying to use their "Groupons" on our website. Don't even get me started on pearlparadise.in.

Now one needs an app to snark out all the permutations on one's brand name- and then must buy them all to prevent usurpation. It's a protection racket taken online!!

Jeremy, what an awful story. I get mad on your behalf. Let me at 'em! ;)

Back