Conch Pearl's Collectors, Buyers, Sellers

Conchpearlfan

Hello all

I am new to this forum and happy to see there is a lot of activity from the members. I want to create this thread to find conch pearl's collectors, buyers and sellers. I do own several conch pearls but it gets hard sometimes to find the right buyer or collector or just a regular person that will want to own one. So maybe this way we can create a community with the same interest.

Attachments

• Lot.pdf
    152.1 KB · Views: 91
  • thumbnail_IMG_5825.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5825.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 75
  • thumbnail_IMG_4783.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4783.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image12.jpeg
    image12.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 82
  • thumbnail_IMG_4811.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4811.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 80
Hello, ConchPearlFan and welcome to the forum! You have some beautiful pearls and thank you for sharing your photos. This forum isn't for buying and selling pearls, however. Please do tell us more about how you found these pearls.

Kari at Karipearls.com buys and sells conch pearls and more; Kari is very knowledgeable about all natural pearls.

Hello, ConchPearlFan and welcome to the forum! You have some beautiful pearls and thank you for sharing your photos. This forum isn't for buying and selling pearls, however. Please do tell us more about how you found these pearls.

Kari at Karipearls.com buys and sells conch pearls and more; Kari is very knowledgeable about all natural pearls.
Thank you for answering. The pearls I own I get them with lot of time an dedication, they come from fishermen I have get to know throughout the years from the Caribbean an occasionally from a dealer here and there. Takes a lot of traveling, meeting people and visiting interesting places. I know the Karipearls website and I have exchanged e-mails with her in the past but she is kind of like a broker or sort of a middle man that usually does not buy them just sale them through her website .
It gives a lot of satisfaction to get to know what happened to pearls you used to own. Like the ones in the pictures below that a customer sent me with her creation.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5313.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5313.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 70
  • thumbnail_IMG_5314.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5314.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 73
  • thumbnail_IMG_5315.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5315.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 80
  • thumbnail_IMG_5316.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5316.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 58
Welcome to the forum @Conchpearlfan
And you are free to share stories, photos and any other things here with the community. We appreciate information that leads to PEARL INFORMATION, and like dear @pattye said: PLEASE, NO SELLING.
We want to keep the site as an unbiased place for all Pearl Lovers, Enthusiasts and Experts.

Thank you and again: WELCOME!

Welcome to the forum @Conchpearlfan
And you are free to share stories, photos and any other things here with the community. We appreciate information that leads to PEARL INFORMATION, and like dear @pattye said: PLEASE, NO SELLING.
We want to keep the site as an unbiased place for all Pearl Lovers, Enthusiasts and Experts.

Thank you and again: WELCOME!
Thank you CortezPearls for your warm welcome. Yes Soon I will be posting stories and info related to Conch pearls.

Some may have seen the conch pearls but the percentage that have seen them in the snail is actually very low. I show some examples.

Attachments

• thumbnail_b01b93b7-92e4-4770-9f5a-d5c29696474f.jpg
    thumbnail_b01b93b7-92e4-4770-9f5a-d5c29696474f.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 83
  • thumbnail_IMG_4181.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4181.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 72
  • thumbnail_IMG_4687.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4687.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 80
  • thumbnail_IMG_5684.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5684.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Those are some really nice photos of conch pearls still inside tje pearl sac. I had only seen a couple before you shared these.
These are very educational...THANK YOU!

Back